What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward, Do ya Love him yet

betcats

Referee
Who are the other contenders for buy of the year? Soward has to be well clear at the top of the list.

Outside of Penrith players i'd say Peats was up there before he got hurt. I cant think of anyone else who really stands out though.

The Enforcer

Juniors
I think you just want him back at the Dragons. After all, he and Benny were the two most responsible for the premiership win, and I've noticed how desperate Dragons supporters are to get Benny back.
If you believe that Soward was the player most responsible for the 2010 win then you really are in love with him.

The Enforcer

Juniors
Big game coming up for the Dragons this week. You must be excited. Will you be attending?
I would have thought that this forum would have been buzzing with all the success that you've had so far this year, but here you are asking me all these questions ?? You blokes got nothing to discuss between yourselves about your team ?

MaxPower

Juniors
We generally discuss things in person. Maybe you would like to join us some time? We can have a few beers, talk footy. If you need a lift we could probably arrange that. Where do you live?

The Enforcer

Juniors
We generally discuss things in person. Maybe you would like to join us some time? We can have a few beers, talk footy. If you need a lift we could probably arrange that. Where do you live?
No way, I've been warned about accepting lifts from people like you. Congratulations on 400 posts, some real quality amongst them.

Latest posts