What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward, Do ya Love him yet

franklin2323

Immortal
Firstly, thanks for assuming we'll play in the finals.
Secondly, he didn't do too badly for StG in the big games.

Even this year. look at numerous times he has stepped up. Last night that great try on halftime and early in the 2nd he lifted us.

mxlegend99

Referee
Could see him winning man of the match every week through to the grand final and still having people think he is shit. By far our best half since Gower left. Has won us a few games with great plays and kept us competitive. He has been a great buy.

The Enforcer

Juniors
Could see him winning man of the match every week through to the grand final and still having people think he is shit. By far our best half since Gower left. Has won us a few games with great plays and kept us competitive. He has been a great buy.
Definitely been a great buy for you guys.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Was going to come in here and start this exact thread. f**k you Serb. :lol:

I love Sowie all the more because of how much he rustles some people's jimmies.

Oh, and to the Enforcer, go and watch the 2010 Preliminary Final and Grand Final and 2011 Origin 2 again if you think Soward doesn't know how to deliver in big games.

TheFrog

Coach
We will see what he's made of come finals time and it won't be much.

Must be good to know what is going to happen in football games to be played 2 months in the future. Maybe you can share with we mere mortals who the Grand Finalists will be and you probably know the score as well, can you share that?

The Enforcer

Juniors
Must be good to know what is going to happen in football games to be played 2 months in the future. Maybe you can share with we mere mortals who the Grand Finalists will be and you probably know the score as well, can you share that?
Lol that my opinion is getting so many jimmies rustled ?

Blues Riff

Bench
There's a new Sowie hate thread in the NRL section for you. It's full of like-minded f**kwits. No facts are needed. You'll fit right in.

MaxPower

Juniors
Lol that my opinion is getting so many jimmies rustled ?

Mate, your opinions are lol worthy. If they had a face it would be the most punchable face on LU. If there was a competition for comments you would already be out of contention for the finals. The way you prance around like your opinions are important is the hight of arrogance and exactly why no one likes you. Even cute little puppies hate your guts. I have a friend with a puppy and he told me he thinks you are a tool.

The Enforcer

Juniors
Mate, your opinions are lol worthy. If they had a face it would be the most punchable face on LU. If there was a competition for comments you would already be out of contention for the finals. The way you prance around like your opinions are important is the hight of arrogance and exactly why no one likes you. Even cute little puppies hate your guts. I have a friend with a puppy and he told me he thinks you are a tool.
The amount of replies I'm getting certainly is making it all worthwhile :)The majority of your post has me in hysterics and the last line is straight from 6y/o :)

betcats

Referee
Dw about this idiot. He is hiding behind "Your reactions are so funny hahaha im loving this" because he has nothing at all to back up his stupid claim.

He is in the BHP/Doggiesbro mould of genius.

betcats

Referee
Because I dont care at all if you get off on reading my replies buddy, im all for helping out the disabled.

Latest posts