What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward Early Release

FlameThrower

Bench
Bad way to exit. Without a decent farewell from the fans. Ended in tears for him,.......BTW there is no way in October 2010 I would have seen this coming!

The Cobra

Juniors
Go for it Sowie,don't know what the problem is at the Dragons but good luck in the future.I still remember you tearing up Parra & killing Tigers with that magnificent field goal.

Fiery

Juniors
Fiery Soward didn't need any help getting thrown under the bus so to speak he pretty much helped himself to it.

I agree he has been poor but his poor form and the poor form of the team coincided with the supercoach Price era. This is an undeniable fact. I'm not really upset Soward has left but I'm devastated Price hasn't yet left.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Bad way to exit. Without a decent farewell from the fans. Ended in tears for him,.......BTW there is no way in October 2010 I would have seen this coming!

Although at the Panthers v Dragons game next year there is a great opportunity for the fans to make their voice heard and to give Soward the farewell he deserves. But hey, let's be honest, we will all be caught up with Widdop love or hate by then. If the NRL was smart they would schedule it for Round 1 at Kogarah.

TonyTrugett

Juniors
Thanks for the memories Jamie along with all the other players who made it happen in 2010. The only recording on the Foxtel box that can't ever be erased for fear of the repercussions. Worth watching all over again if you want see a well coached side playing to their potential. The Price Years are déjà vu for the Brown Years.
The only difference between the Price years and the Brown years is that Price doesn't have the roster that Brown did.

Gomarchin

Juniors
Congratulations Jamie Soward on your playing career at Dragons. And best of luck with your future.

Thanks soooo much for the memories, especially that field goal in major Semi final against the Tigers in 2010.

My boys and I sat squarely in line behind the goal posts and I will never forget the celebration we shared as we watched it sail straight through the posts and directly to us!!!!!

Priceless !!!

I hope and pray we become PRICE-less very soon.

The guy deserved a farewell. Great servant of the club.

He sure was - deserved a farewell for sure, regardless of relationship with current coach.

I'm not at all happy of the circumstance of his 'release'.

I wonder how that Red V premiership tattoo is going to look dressed in a Panther's jersey.

The Cobra

Juniors
Now Price has caused one of our past heroes to leave because he can't coach do you think he may change his style & strategies that have made the Dragons a better than even money chance for the wooden spoon.

Latest posts