What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward goes but Thompson comes

TheRev

Coach
Beau Scott had lost the plot before we got rid of him, he was unmotivated, making silly errors and getting frustrated in games. No doubt losing him left a huge hole, but he really needed a fresh start, or Wayne.. or both.

Mr Red

First Grade
Beau Scott had lost the plot before we got rid of him, he was unmotivated, making silly errors and getting frustrated in games. No doubt losing him left a huge hole, but he really needed a fresh start, or Wayne.. or both.

i think his form was suffering up until he had his future secure, probably was playing on his mind.. Scott was quite good the second half of last season.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
As a raider supporter as soon as we went all in to re sign Papalii I expected to lose Thompson. We can't afford to have over a million a year in the backrow.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
As a raider supporter as soon as we went all in to re sign Papalii I expected to lose Thompson. We can't afford to have over a million a year in the backrow.

Yeah Pete, one or the other unfortunately for you guys.

Papa is a splitting image of Frizell for mine. They are both axes. Now we have JT to go with it.

Thanks very much.

BennyV

Referee
Yeah Pete, one or the other unfortunately for you guys.

Papa is a splitting image of Frizell for mine. They are both axes. Now we have JT to go with it.

Thanks very much.

More likely they'll look to play him at Centre for at least the first year...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
fig,grass_green,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg

Joey_dragons

Juniors
the sauce is on joel thompsons twitter account
he signed a 3 year deal with the mighty dragons

its also on fox sports news

Last edited: