What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Manly @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers 13+

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

simmo1

First Grade
I'm stunned that Sezer didn't cop a charge after being reported for that torturous long crusher last week....he's lucky ( or unlucky, depending on how you look at it) to be playing these past couple if games

Sort of like how refs blow a heap of penalties before half time to even up the penalty count. We've been on the wrong end of lengthy suspensions for most of the season, and now the judiciary goes easy on us.

Wizardman

First Grade
There have been plenty of ex-Tigers over the years that deserved a good old booing. Strangely, I don't feel that way about Brooks. While I don't have a lot of love for him, I don't dislike him either. Im glad he and his big salary are gone.
He'll get an initial boo but Im doubting he'll cop a lot of venom through the whole 80 minutes.

Nutz

Bench
There have been plenty of ex-Tigers over the years that deserved a good old booing. Strangely, I don't feel that way about Brooks. While I don't have a lot of love for him, I don't dislike him either. Im glad he and his big salary are gone.
He'll get an initial boo but Im doubting he'll cop a lot of venom through the whole 80 minutes.
I can understand why members will unload on him, they paid their hard earned dollar to see the Tigers and Brooks fail week in week out but the guy isn't an axe murderer.
The fact that he's killing it at Manly is an indicator that our club was a complete rock show during Brook's tenure here.

Latest posts