What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward

gregstar

Referee
why?

you guys weren't doing anything with him.

we may as well finish the extermination job that your mob started.

Brycey

Juniors
gregstar said:
why?

you guys weren't doing anything with him.

we may as well finish the extermination job that your mob started.
sometimes its frustrating sitting back and watching your club shoot itself in the foot over and over and over again.

If I had my way he'd be in the team every week.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Brycey said:
bastards...
It could only happen if Easts were willing to release him.

They obviously didn't want him and Soward wanted to move on.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
dragons really scored there, i hope the kid goes far, i can't f**king believe we let him and josh lewis go, still scratching my head
lol. We let him go first.

btw, he played well for the Titans last weekend.

gregstar

Referee
every club seems to have a gun dragons junior running around in it today.

we seem to let the players go who are bound for bigger & better whilst keeping the bludging turds who benefitted from the departed's hard work.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Brycey said:
sometimes its frustrating sitting back and watching your club shoot itself in the foot over and over and over again.

If I had my way he'd be in the team every week.

I know that feeling oh so well.

Brycey

Juniors
I think its more a matter of the Lewis situation, he wanted a release, the club said no, so he asked again.

You can only declare not wanting to pplay for the club so much before they have to let you go.

OVP

Coach
You guys will improve immensely now. Im pencilling you guys in for 6th spot and a big charge for the prize. God i HATE my club.

Skinner

Coach
OVP said:
You guys will improve immensely now. Im pencilling you guys in for 6th spot and a big charge for the prize. God i HATE my club.

Mate, your current and previous coaches need whipping. All that talent in front of their eyes.....:roll:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Funny you say that OVP, I heard on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning that Sportstab just installed the Dragons as outright favourites for the wooden spoon.