What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler: FNF Souths v Penrith

Goddo

Bench
Sorry Timmah, I thought it deserved a thread here as it is the end of the season for the Rabbits.

RHCP

Bench
I hear Beau Champion has been tipped to join Israel Folau at GWS next season.

boxhead

First Grade
Don't rub it in guys....rub it in to Fein, but don't rub it into Souths fans in general...
Even though I'm partly a Panthers fan, I feel sorry for Rabbitohs fans, simply because not one team in the NRL would have survived the Panthers tonight.

taxidriver

Coach
Don't rub it in guys....rub it in to Fein, but don't rub it into Souths fans in general...
Even though I'm partly a Panthers fan, I feel sorry for Rabbitohs fans, simply because not one team in the NRL would have survived the Panthers tonight.

:lol::lol::lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal

Takes two to tango mate. Do you really think the Saints defence would have parted like the red sea ala Souffs tonight?

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol: what a sh*t club. The losing culture at modern day Souffs makes Cronulla look like the Broncos

images

Does this shagging earn Penrith a page in the Book of Feuds?

Ooooohhhhh....

Last edited:

Latest posts