What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*SPOILER* I can just see the media headlines now

Game_Breaker

Coach
:lol:

I have been in similar situations, several times. I have never thrown anything on the field, and neither has anyone I know. This is because we aren't brainless dickheads. I do enjoy your amusing attempts to turn this back on me with coin references, but I understand that even my club has trackhead fans. Given that you are obviously one of those trackhead fans so far as the Bulldogs are concerned, this has evidently escaped your comprehension.

Nothing like this

I said this couldve been worse, because Im reminded of the Parra fans throwing coins, for an incident thats a non event compared to this.

You obviosuly dont think theres alot worse that a few plastic bottles thrown on the field.

Dogs Of War

Coach
If one hour ago is a past event, then yep, you have a point.

But I wouldn't think any Canterbury supporter would want to open the door to past sins, tbh.

I mention coins, you say it's all in the past, but then in another thread about the subject, you start bringing up events from the 1990's regarding a bucket of saliva and the Bulldogs. No flys on you mate.

ByRd

First Grade
i was bloody fuming but when i saw bottles getting thrown i was yelling out for them to cut it out, i am still f'ing angry and wanted to run and knock out Clark the idiot, but stupid actions by a few, i still cant believe the decision bloody pathetic

***MH***

Bench
I thought the spectators were well behaved for the entire event. The upset fans let off a little steam in the end, but nothing riot worthy.
there was no violence and no incidents....

Game_Breaker

Coach
Keep it up chump....youre doing a great job of dragging you club down.
How does it feel to know your type arent wanted by your club?

Ah, I get it

You think any angry Bulldogs fan (which is everyone of us now) are trouble makers

Go and make your calls on talkback :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Nothing like this

I said this couldve been worse, because Im reminded of the Parra fans throwing coins, for an incident thats a non event compared to this.

You obviosuly dont think theres alot worse that a few plastic bottles thrown on the field.

I never said that. Of course it could be worse, but that doesn't mean these morons showed any "restraint" as you claim, or that their behaviour is excusable you mong...the fact is, nothing should ever be thrown on the field.

Almo11

Juniors
You idiots are whining about them throwing bottles on the field ? HTFU.

If that was your team in the position, following the circumstances I was surprised the whole stadium wasn't smashed.

innsaneink

Referee
I thought the spectators were well behaved for the entire event. The upset fans let off a little steam in the end, but nothing riot worthy.
there was no violence and no incidents....

Err I think throwing missiles at people would be classed as violence, and those dismissing it as a few plastic bottles, Im sure you'd stand still while someone from 20m away tried to peg you in the head with a full 600ml coke bottle....hit in the right spot it could kill someone, but it is almost 11pm on a Fri nite, and theres not much rational thinking goes on at this time is there?

***MH***

Bench
Err I think throwing missiles at people would be classed as violence, and those dismissing it as a few plastic bottles, Im sure you'd stand still while someone from 20m away tried to peg you in the head with a full 600ml coke bottle....hit in the right spot it could kill someone, but it is almost 11pm on a Fri nite, and theres not much rational thinking goes on at this time is there?
please, their intent was to throw the bottles on the field to show thier distain at the decision. not to target any player, spectator or official. if any offical was to be aimed at, i'm sure they'ed have a tough time throwing bottles all the way to the video box.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I never said that. Of course it could be worse, but that doesn't mean these morons showed any "restraint" as you claim, or that their behaviour is excusable you mong...the fact is, nothing should ever be thrown on the field.

If only a few people out of thousands threw plastic bottles, thats restraint.

Nothing thrown would have been good, but I just dont think its a big deal to throw a few bottles after that

Game_Breaker

Coach

It wasnt thrown at people, it was just on the field

FFS, why do people like making mountains out of molehills

innsaneink

Referee
please, their intent was to throw the bottles on the field to show thier distain at the decision. not to target any player, spectator or official. if any offical was to be aimed at, i'm sure they'ed have a tough time throwing bottles all the way to the video box.

LOL....so that makes it OK.

Ooops, sorry Mr touchie I hit you in the head with my coke bottle, I was just showing my disdain for your colleague Mr Clark, no hard feelings Im sure.

Moron

Theres no justifying this...fmd.

Game_Breaker

Coach
LOL....so that makes it OK.

Ooops, sorry Mr touchie I hit you in the head with my coke bottle, I was just showing my disdain for your colleague Mr Clark, no hard feelings Im sure.

Moron

Theres no justifying this...fmd.

No one is justifying it

We're just not making a big deal about it like you

Loudstrat

Coach
Like - Dogs fans have forgotten how to say "Booo"?

It wasnt thrown at people, it was just on the field

FFS, why do people like making mountains out of molehills
Littering Australia.

And something about a massive negative media focus on the game at present.
We can always count on Canterbury to contribute to massive negative press.

Latest posts