What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOILER: Tigers match

scottyeel

Bench
The_MaFeeLi_Tiger said:
I thought that Gidley touched the ball before Hodgson did on the last play. Not 100 % but it definitely deserved more looks.
How the f#$k would we know if they were robbed or not, we were still watching it.
Fool.

jamesgould

Juniors
It looked like Gidley did touch it on the head-on they showed after the try was awarded.

If any side ever deserved a line-ball call it was Newcastle though, Hampstead was wearing orange and black glasses all match.

wittyfan

Referee
I think there should be a huge crackdown on the lack of spoilers in here.

For the record, Newcastle weren't robbed one bit.

jamesgould

Juniors
Moffo said:
they were robbed, bullsh*t call

How bout the two Buderus "stripping" penalties, Hodgson being pulled into touch, Kurt Gidley having the ball stripped by Scott Prince + a couple of others I don't remember. Surely they evened out.

jamesgould

Juniors
waltzing Meninga said:
Johns pass to simpson for the knights second try was a metre forward.

Looked line-ball at worst to me, and certainly no more forward than at least 20 others that are let go each game.

Raider_69

Post Whore
just saw it on the tele and i must say im inclinde to agree
giddley looked to get a touch on to it and propel it forward
close call thou

Alex28

Coach
The_MaFeeLi_Tiger said:
I thought that Gidley touched the ball before Hodgson did on the last play. Not 100 % but it definitely deserved more looks.
I'd go with fair try - Gidley didn't touch the ball...