What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**spoiler** Vs Parra

LocalDarby

Juniors
DRAGONS WIN!!! NAIL BITING THRILLER

8 - 1

2 FIELD GOALS TO SAINTS 1 TO PARRA
FIRST SCORING PLAY PARRA FIELD GOAL

AWESOME GAME

one for the ages one of the best nights at oki in living memory

GO YOU MIGHTY DRAGONS

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
wow what a game.. im gutted, hamstead is a joke.. but full credit to the dragons to come back and somehow snatch victory in the last few mins :(

absolutely gutted..

gregstar

Referee
the sort of game that's exciting to watch (as a supporter) but the replay would be as boring as batsh*t!

thank f*ck we won!

BWNB

First Grade
what an exciting game we had to wait 80 mins for the first try!

scottyeel

Bench
gregstar said:
LOL!

better than waiting 40 years i suppose.

no hang on - that wait continues.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Congrats on the win dragons and good luck for thee rest of the season.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Holy Crap! What a game.
About a billion tackles.
Dozens of mistakes - few of which were picked up (correctly anyway) by one of THE worst refereeing displays ever.

Hampstead managed to screw over both the eels and dragons on several occasions.

Glad we got the win. Top effort from Hindy AGAIN - the man is an immortal in the making.

Southernsaint

Staff member
In th words of OMC: How bizzarre, how bizzarre...

To all of you that made it to the ground, especially The Army, give yourselves a pat on the back. The atmosphere was cracking...

To the players, well done - you showed a ton of heart and determination...

Southernsaint said:
To all of you that made it to the ground, especially The Army, give yourselves a pat on the back. The atmosphere was cracking...

Amen. I was at the ground, but under the cover of the grandstand so I was OK. Big props to all those on the hill and on the concourses. Particularly the idiots who were out there for around 5 hours or so. Although, even the grandstand went nuts. It was a thing of beauty.

Southernsaint said:
To the players, well done - you showed a ton of heart and determination...

And guts.

Luke Bailey and Dean Young in particular are absolute freaks. How Youngy missed out on a Country jersey is beyond me. Bull will walk straight into the Blues side. Legends.

gregstar

Referee
yes - i also wish to commend all those who attended last night. gutsy, gritty effort!

despite the weather, i thought the playing surface looked fantastic.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Everyone was in good voice. Tremendous in fact.

Conditions were atrocious, the match was a real arm wrestle, not many line breaks. But the crowd kept it up for almost the entire match.

brendothejet

First Grade
The Army Sang the whole night long. when the second fg went over i was hugging more random strangers than a nice person on oxford st!

awesome atmos.

Everyone cheering in the leagues club afterwards when the replay was on was great too!

gregstar

Referee
brendothejet said:
i was hugging more random strangers than a nice person on oxford st!
poofs is offensive & is language of hatred mr jet.

you were hugging more random strangers than an elidecelis at a convicts game.

LocalDarby

Juniors
the atmosphere at that game on the hill was amongst the best ive ever seen. especially on the hill. It was the COLDEST WETTEST SADDEST night, i was soaked right thru, then when hornby hit that first drop goal, all was forgotton. suddenly the threat of pnuemonia (sp) didnt seem to matter, the rain and cold didnt matter, all that mattered was the NEXT field goal, and when that went thru the posts, HOLY sh*t what a f**king unreal eruption from the crowd. the stuff of magic.

And as much as i hate bad sports, SUCKED IN to that annoying parra mole with her gay flag who kept being an immature annoying s**t all f**ken game, hanging out around the dragon army being f**ked.

And props to James, who always gets the crowd fired up with his ARE YOU READY chants. LEGENDS ALL OF YOU