What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoilers* Cowboys vs Manly

parra_princess

Juniors
The strange thing is Steve was a gun in the lower grades at Parra, I for one was one of the many Parra fans (at the time) who was angered when Parra let him go as he looked like he'd go all the way. When Witt played FG for the Knights... I've never bagged Smith's ability as a Talent scount. Sad. But anywho on topic...C'mon Cowboys, i'm struggling massively in footy tipping so far.

Angry_eel

First Grade
oh well steve will regret leving parra. people had high hopes from him but he left to go to newcastle.

Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Is Dorn back in Australia?

Yep. Don't remember for who - but he's come back for ANOTHER crack at the Big Time this season!

Obviously currently aDORNing (Ohhhhh sorry for that awful, awful pun! :lol:) some poor club's Premier league team.

wittyfan

Referee
Bring Back the Spliff said:
Yep. Don't remember for who - but he's come back for ANOTHER crack at the Big Time this season!

Obviously currently aDORNing (Ohhhhh sorry for that awful, awful pun! :lol:) some poor club's Premier league team.

Dorn and Sully formed a lethal halves combo in Premier League for Norths.

Briza

Juniors
What a crock of sh!t, Dunley penalised for lifting when he clearly didn't and the cows score of it?