What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers - Cronulla v Newcastle

wittyfan

Referee
A loss here for Cronulla will pretty much end their season.

Flimsy defence at crucial moments has hurt the Sharks.

wittyfan

Referee
Full-time 22-18.

Good night Sharks. What is it now, 2 from 17 with Dykes and Kimmorley?

wittyfan

Referee
It won't happen it our lifetime.

Raper learnt zilch from the slides of 2004 and 2005. He must be the first to go, followed by Noddy and all the f**ken Pierces.

mattyg

Bench
Lol at the guys a few weeks ago saying sharks will win the comp. Doubt they will make the top 8 anymore. Great to also see Covell end his kicking streak with a rather simple miss.

wittyfan

Referee
I never said this team would or could win the comp.

I don't think anyone did apart from the Covellians.

roboshark

Coach
mattyg said:
Lol at the guys a few weeks ago saying sharks will win the comp. Doubt they will make the top 8 anymore. Great to also see Covell end his kicking streak with a rather simple miss.

What's wrong with supporters being optimistic about their club, every other teams fan do it.

After all Covell is only human. God also missed an easy one too!!!!!

Sir Biffo

Bench
The sharkies can put down the glasses and chalk up another season of sweet failure. At least they can dust off their old Amco Cup in the off season and ponder what could have been in the 97 Super League GF.

im not sure if the sharks season is over, i do think they will have to give it their all in their remaining games, from what i heard they dont have a really easy draw...

Latest posts