What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers - Cronulla v Newcastle

RABK

Referee
Oh and i have lame comebacks... :LOL:

Too f**ken easy, king of the FFB... Is that your pick up line in pubs? :LOL:

Stranger

Coach
Nah it just makes him a sook.

Hope that makes you feel better.

A sook maybe, but not pea-hearted...

He's pea hearted because he cant face the music after a loss, its not rocket science mate, its common f**king sense. If he is gonna lap it up and whore himself off to the media after a win, then he should have the guts to face them after a lose. He doesnt, hence pea hearted joey
Its not common sence. That aint being pea-hearted, like inferno said thats being a sook.

Can't diss his passion for the game.

keeney

First Grade
Honestly, I will bleed red and blue til the day I die, and not exempting zombie uprisings, possibly long after. With this, I've spent much of my formative years worshipping Johns. He's a champion player and seems like a nice enough guy. BUT as competitive or as much of a spirited player as he can be, the way he carries on at times is pretty f**king piss weak. This doesn't reflect on my opinion of the guy nor will it in anyway tarnish my memories of watching him play. However, some Knights fans need to realise that despite all his qualities, that like all people, he's hardly perfect.

Raider_69

Post Whore
keeney said:
Honestly, I will bleed red and blue til the day I die, and not exempting zombie uprisings, possibly long after. With this, I've spent much of my formative years worshipping Johns. He's a champion player and seems like a nice enough guy. BUT as competitive or as much of a spirited player as he can be, the way he carries on at times is pretty f**king piss weak. This doesn't reflect on my opinion of the guy nor will it in anyway tarnish my memories of watching him play. However, some Knights fans need to realise that despite all his qualities, that like all people, he's hardly perfect.

personally as much as i dislike him, i will still remember him as a great player first foremost and a piss poor human being second. It just annoys me when we get all these brain washed morons defending johns regardless of what he does. Its refreshing to talk to someone who hasnt got their head up his arse

bluesbreaker

Bench
Still waiting for your long history Raiduh, present it or leave the conversation to the adults here.

It's funny how your problems against Johns de-evolve over time (not unlike you, i'd say). Originally it was because your cousin (allegedly) went out with him, you met him twice, and once he was 'alright', once 'a bit of a dick'... I doubt the veracity of this story, sounds very much like bullsh*t to me (I'll get Mick to ask him about the ugliest guy he's ever met, and if he tells him he looked sort've like Brad Drew, then I know you're telling the truth!).

Then it was because he wasn't anywhere near as good a player as everyone said... then origin 2 came along, and he dominated all comers from that point on...

Now it's unsportsmanlike behaviour? Next week it'll be his eye colour or something.

bluesbreaker

Bench
"Sorry Raider_69 is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

Not a mod huh? Sure mate.

Edit: Further, i'd like you to retract your class statement about Schif. I mean, you seem fairly concerned about the influence footy players have on young kids, as their alleged role-models. Wouldn't you agree that Schif has already set out a MUCH, MUCH WORSE role model for kids to follow? I mean, who wants their kids to look up to a steroid abuser and professional sports drug cheat?

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: Admin can you help me out here... what in the f**k am i a mod of?
i dont doubt you bluesbreaker, i just had no idea i was a mod something somewhere?

blantant elbow to adam dykes head, the famous mouth guard tanty, constantly avoiding the media after a loss but lapping it up after a win, swearing at referee's, snubbing jason taylors presentation, allegedly walking off the feild without shaking hands... these are the actions of a role model?

as for why i dont like johns, there is a moutain of reasons, most of which i wont be posting on an open forum, as i enjoy using this forum, you may doubt the validity of my claims but that doesnt concern me, i know it to be true, and so do a large part of the newcastle public

As for clinton schifcofske, ive explained my position on him previously and i have no need to do so again with someone with no knowledge on the situation. Clinton did wrong, we all know that but its his immediate actions after his mistakes that showed his class, he stood up and accepted the consequences of his mistakes.

I do enjoy your attempts to insult me, its like you actually expect me to take offence when you critique my appearence, but i know you've never seen me :lol:, that said i dont disagree, im no brad pitt but hey, things could always be worse, i could be a novacastrian!