What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers - Cronulla v Newcastle

_Johnsy

Referee
As can the "cronulla" greats who proclaimed this year was the year for the sharkies.:crazy: :lol: :clap:

ledzep

Bench
raper will still come out and say there's no problem with dykes and kimmorley together

Misanthrope

Staff member
Darren Albert was never much of a footballer. And he has the heart the size of a pea.

How can somebody with Michael Witt in their signature comment on a player's footballing ability? Doesn't exactly show a great eye for talent.

wittyfan

Referee
roosterbooster1 said:
raper will still come out and say there's no problem with dykes and kimmorley together

Raper doesn't believe in stats. He'll point to the narrow margin of the loss as evidence that things are "reasonably" good.

innsaneink

Referee
mattyg said:
Lol at the guys a few weeks ago saying sharks will win the comp. Doubt they will make the top 8 anymore. Great to also see Covell end his kicking streak with a rather simple miss.

sh*t year for me and my team, but one thing I think I'll get right is predicting the gummies about 7 weeks ago to drop out of the 8....thats looking even more likely with every week.

Nice of Johns to hang around after the game and have a few words....

Jono078

Referee
We were ordinary imo, we havnt got that winning edge back, hopefully a win next week will point us in the right direction where we should have 3 wins in a row and then looking good towards the finals.

Jono078

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Fuggn ripped off again , how was that first try to carmont a try?

Lol, what about our last game.. If you think your mob was ripped off what were we in our last encounter!? :crazy:

BWNB

First Grade
Jono078 said:
Lol, what about our last game.. If you think your mob was ripped off what were we in our last encounter!? :crazy:

All your trys were questionable.Wheres Carmonts wasnt , at first view i thought it was a try but another look showed it was a no try

Misanthrope

Staff member
Fuggn ripped off again , how was that first try to carmont a try?

Ah, it's all part of the game. We were robbed against your mob in Newcastle, and our loss to Melbourne had some questionable calls. About time we had one go our way. It hasn't been that way since Kurt Gidley's infamous forward pass.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
it was funny seeing Albert fly down the wing thinking he was gonna score, only to get run down by Mullen who getting repaired. suck sh*tt.

BWNB

First Grade
CWBush said:
Ah, it's all part of the game. We were robbed against your mob in Newcastle, and our loss to Melbourne had some questionable calls. About time we had one go our way. It hasn't been that way since Kurt Gidley's infamous forward pass.

I can agree with that mate, its true the refs have been shocking really recently.
I dont think its a square up i think its just luck...

macavity

Referee
CWBush said:
How can somebody with Michael Witt in their signature comment on a player's footballing ability? Doesn't exactly show a great eye for talent.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

zing!!

Latest posts