What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers - Cronulla v Newcastle

juggalo_strit

Juniors
The Sharks were ripped off during the first half when a bomb went up and a Sharks players and a Knights player went for the ball. The Sharks player knocked the ball on, but this was due to being hindered by Gidley. Gidley had his back to play and just jumped to take out the Sharks player.
I'm not saying Sharks would of won the game if they'd been given a penalty, but it may of changed the game a little bit.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Explain the pea hearted johns part Raiduh?

simple, when the going gets tough, joey gets going the f**k outta there, cant handle fronting up after a poor performance, he is pea hearted

pretty simple, maybe your other head will understand it

Ps. bluesbreaker, im not a mod you dolt

Raider_69 said:
simple, when the going gets tough, joey gets going the f**k outta there, cant handle fronting up after a poor performance, he is pea hearted

pretty simple, maybe your other head will understand it

Ps. bluesbreaker, im not a mod you dolt

Right, so thats why after their appaling loss to the warriors he stood up and on national television made his feelings of disgust, on how Newcastle performed known, is it?

How do you know what the reason was for him not saying anything was? are you apart of the club? Better still are you apart of Joey's family? ahhhh NO, so you know crap. How would you like it if people immediately started jumping to conclusions when you did something, they believed wasn't right?

YES joey is a professional football player BUT first and for most he is a human being....unlike SOME people, and everyone handles anger, frustration and dissapointment differently, so until you become perfect quit bagging out others YOU DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Right, so thats why after their appaling loss to the warriors he stood up and on national television made his feelings of disgust, on how Newcastle performed known, is it?

How do you know what the reason was for him not saying anything was? are you apart of the club? Better still are you apart of Joey's family? ahhhh NO, so you know crap. How would you like it if people immediately started jumping to conclusions when you did something, they believed wasn't right?

YES joey is a professional football player BUT first and for most he is a human being....unlike SOME people, and everyone handles anger, frustration and dissapointment differently, so until you become perfect quit bagging out others YOU DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: seems the true has struck a nerve with the pro johns clan
keep living in the fantasy world mate... ohh look there goes a unicorn!

keeney

First Grade
Johns can be a sook, but who gives a damn. He's a better player than you. As such I'll watch him and enjoy every minute of it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
keeney said:
Johns can be a sook, but who gives a damn. He's a better player than you. As such I'll watch him and enjoy every minute of it.

:lol: what so unless your a better player then him, you cant critise him?
Well that just ends the era of forums, cause i garentee no one on this forum would be near the worst NRL player's league

Jobdog

Live Update Team
juggalo_strit said:
The Sharks were ripped off during the first half when a bomb went up and a Sharks players and a Knights player went for the ball. The Sharks player knocked the ball on, but this was due to being hindered by Gidley. Gidley had his back to play and just jumped to take out the Sharks player.
I'm not saying Sharks would of won the game if they'd been given a penalty, but it may of changed the game a little bit.
The Knights were ripped off in the final ten minutes when Milton Thaiday was ruled to have knocked on when the ball came off his knees. The commentators apparently drew parallels with the Hodgson Origin Three try which was given. If that wasn't a knock on then neither was Thaiday's.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Hutty1986 said:
You are kidding yourself- your anti-Johns opinions are blocking your view of reality mate
oes 'being a gentleman' win Origin series, club matches and premierships?

The guys a genuis and will probably end up as an Immortal

Johns is a skilled player, but you cannot be remembered in the same class as the greats and immortals unless you are a decent person. e.g. Langer, Daley, Pearce, Meninga, Sterling are all good people which is part of why they are revered. Johns will never be in that same class.

It's amusing how you use his "will to win" to justify his appalling behaviour. Snubbing media conferences. Insulting Jason Taylor at the Parramatta game. Elbowing Adam Dykes in the head. According to you brainwashed morons he could give someone paraplegia and it'd be ok, because he "wants to win".

Hutty1986

Immortal
Tamazoid said:
Johns is a skilled player, but you cannot be remembered in the same class as the greats and immortals unless you are a decent person. e.g. Langer, Daley, Pearce, Meninga, Sterling are all good people which is part of why they are revered. Johns will never be in that same class.

It's amusing how you use his "will to win" to justify his appalling behaviour. Snubbing media conferences. Insulting Jason Taylor at the Parramatta game. Elbowing Adam Dykes in the head. According to you brainwashed morons he could give someone paraplegia and it'd be ok, because he "wants to win".

Johnsy has done some stupid things, some would say they are close to unforgivable..

But here's an example of someone who is still respected and revered a lot today- Benny Elias. Some of the sledges and such he came up with in his playing days were downright disgusting.. Yet he's still thought of as an outstanding player

Johns hasn't been a model citizen that's for sure, but I think most [Including myself] will remember him for his sublime skills rather than his at-times childish behaviour

Raider_69 said:
:lol: seems the true has struck a nerve with the pro johns clan
keep living in the fantasy world mate... ohh look there goes a unicorn!

No sorry, it seems it is you, dear boy that are living in a fantasy world, if you think that football players are some perfect race and chose to treat and judge them so. The quicker you learn they are human and they act differently to different emotions, the better off you will be!!

keeney

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
:lol: what so unless your a better player then him, you cant critise him?
Well that just ends the era of forums, cause i garentee no one on this forum would be near the worst NRL player's league

Not at all. My point was, I don't look to NRL players as role models. Realistically, they're monosylabic troglodites. I watch them because I respect the athleticism involved and the game. As such, I don't really give a damn about players as people (to a point, particularly something as minor as being a good sport) but rather how they play.

RABK

Referee
keeney said:
Not at all. My point was, I don't look to NRL players as role models. Realistically, they're monosylabic troglodites. I watch them because I respect the athleticism involved and the game. As such, I don't really give a damn about players as people (to a point, particularly something as minor as being a good sport) but rather how they play.

I can so see Raider scratching his head while reading that post. :LOL:

Stranger

Coach
Snubbing media conferences.
Where does it say its his responsibility to go to the press conferences? He doesn't have to, so really its a credit to the players when they do.
Insulting Jason Taylor at the Parramatta game.
I didn't see Joey insult Taylor at the game?
Elbowing Adam Dykes in the head.
:shock: Lets string up fui aswell for his high shot!

Raider_69

Post Whore
keeney said:

thats fine, but weather you, i or anyone else like it or not NRL players ARE role models to little kids, and johns has continuously set a bad example of sportsmanship. Your an adult, your able to see said actions and dismiss it as unacceptable behaviour, young kids dont have that ability yet, they look to Johns and admire him, when he shows poor sportsmanship (which is quite regularly these days), kids can be led to believe these actions are acceptable.

No one asked them to be role models and personally i dont view them as such either, but as i said weather we agree with it or not, they are in the public eye and that exactly what they are, and they should act accordingly.

As you Jimmy boy, how about you try and contribute something instead of failing to get one up on me. Actually dont bother, if im looking for a cheap laugh ill go and see a b-grade comedy, i dont need you to try and contribute to a intelligent conversation to get that

Stranger

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Why does he have to speak to the meida?

Hes pea hearted cause he doesnt talk to the media?

:lol:

Inferno

Coach
Stranger said:

Nah it just makes him a sook.

Hope that makes you feel better.

RABK

Referee
Raider_69 said:
thats fine, but weather you, i or anyone else like it or not NRL players ARE role models to little kids, and johns has continuously set a bad example of sportsmanship. Your an adult, your able to see said actions and dismiss it as unacceptable behaviour, young kids dont have that ability yet, they look to Johns and admire him, when he shows poor sportsmanship (which is quite regularly these days), kids can be led to believe these actions are acceptable.

No one asked them to be role models and personally i dont view them as such either, but as i said weather we agree with it or not, they are in the public eye and that exactly what they are, and they should act accordingly.

As you Jimmy boy, how about you try and contribute something instead of failing to get one up on me. Actually dont bother, if im looking for a cheap laugh ill go and see a b-grade comedy, i dont need you to try and contribute to a intelligent conversation to get that

FMD, is this a gee up? :LOL:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Stranger said:

He's pea hearted because he cant face the music after a loss, its not rocket science mate, its common f**king sense. If he is gonna lap it up and whore himself off to the media after a win, then he should have the guts to face them after a lose. He doesnt, hence pea hearted joey

Latest posts