What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers - Cronulla v Newcastle

The knights had ass loads more things go against them in tonights game. The sharks had every chance to capitalise and they didnt.

innsaneink

Referee
Chicken_Hunter said:
The knights had ass loads more things go against them in tonights game. The sharks had every chance to capitalise and they didnt.

Spot on....the better team won.

Rod

Bench
Geez I think you guys are being pretty harsh on the sharkies, they were pretty good I thought, although our defence was much improved on recent weeks. I personally thought there wasn't much of a problem with the Kimmorley/Dykes combination, but then again when your own team is playing you don't tend to notice the other team that much. Good game allround, both teams going try for try.

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Nice of Johns to hang around after the game and have a few words....

haha yea i was thinking the same thing, i do wonder if matty would of been quick enough to get some words out of him before he got up the tunnel had the knights lost...

once more johns proves he'll lap it up when they win, but cant face the music after a lose... albert? haha he has nothing on pea hearted joey

innsaneink

Referee
Hmmmm....shows how unfitting Un-Covell wouldve been holding any record, let alone a goal kicking record...great kickers dont miss from where he missed from tonite....talk about a let down.
Did he go off after that...I didnt spot him.

When the going gets tough....the unco's trip over emselves.

keeney

First Grade
the fact that he got 28 in a row and still only had a success rating of 80% for the season is enough for me. A good patch hardly makes him a great kicker.

Raider_69 said:
haha yea i was thinking the same thing, i do wonder if matty would of been quick enough to get some words out of him before he got up the tunnel had the knights lost...

once more johns proves he'll lap it up when they win, but cant face the music after a lose... albert? haha he has nothing on pea hearted joey

As far as i know Joey has always said something, even if it was how disgusted he was in the way the team played, that night was the first time i have known him to walk off without saying anything! I bet if your precious faiders were to lose to the bunnys and Schifcofskewalked off without saying anything you couldn't see a problem with it. Now either your jelous that none of your precious Faiders have managed to achieve what joey has OR you lead a very sad life where you need to put others down just to make your self feel better, and in your case, its prolly both! hmmmmmm.....:-s

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: no mate, johns has a long illustrious history of poor sportsmanship
and if we lost to the bunnies tonight, and the media wanted to talk to Clinton after the game and he snubed it, id rip into him as well... but Clinton has class, unlike pea hearted johns, he wins well and he loses graciously

At least johns has a heart unlike SOME people!

And if he was as baad as you say raider, then he wouldnt treat his fans the way he does!

RABK

Referee
Stranger said:
Explain the pea hearted johns part Raiduh?

Yeh i'd like to hear that one too.

Not many, if any, players have anywhere near the amount of heart, dedication, passion and sheer desire to win that Johns has. It is why, apart from his natural ability, he is the greatest ever.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
did anyone else think that there was a knock on in the leadup to the knights second try. they never showed a replay but it looked pretty clear that the knights player knocked on into the sharks player yet the knights got the ball.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Yeh i'd like to hear that one too.

Not many, if any, players have anywhere near the amount of heart, dedication, passion and sheer desire to win that Johns has. It is why, apart from his natural ability, he is the greatest ever.

What a crock of sh*t.

Johns will merely be remembered as the mouthguard throwing infantile brat. He is unfit to take the pointscoring record away from a gentlemen like Jason Taylor, and he does not compare to the other greats of the game who also had class off the field.

Stranger

Coach
Johns will merely be remembered as the mouthguard throwing infantile brat. He is unfit to take the pointscoring record away from a gentlemen like Jason Taylor, and he does not compare to the other greats of the game who also had class off the field.

Yeah don't let his playing ability say anything about him.
What is this, we care more about how a player is off the field than how they preform on the field? Are u rebecca wilson?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Tamazoid said:
What a crock of sh*t.

You are kidding yourself- your anti-Johns opinions are blocking your view of reality mate
oes 'being a gentleman' win Origin series, club matches and premierships?

The guys a genuis and will probably end up as an Immortal

Bicey_18

Bench
The_Savage_1 said:
did anyone else think that there was a knock on in the leadup to the knights second try. they never showed a replay but it looked pretty clear that the knights player knocked on into the sharks player yet the knights got the ball.

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

To answer ur question... no it was fine

bluesbreaker

Bench
Raider_69 said:
:lol: no mate, johns has a long illustrious history of poor sportsmanship
and if we lost to the bunnies tonight, and the media wanted to talk to Clinton after the game and he snubed it, id rip into him as well... but Clinton has class, unlike pea hearted johns, he wins well and he loses graciously

Clinton the steroid abuser has class? Wake up to yourself. Funny that you mention sportsmanship and forget all about Clinton CHEATING all those years ago...

And further, please provide examples of this so-called "long illustrious history" you clown.

P.S.

Please, Mods, i'm begging you guys, allow me to put this moron on ignore. Code it in that all mods can't be put on ignore EXCEPT Raiduh.

Latest posts