What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoilers* parra vs Dragons

mickdo

Coach
paulb88 said:
I dont think the ref should be blamed. Sure it was forward, but if it was parra, we'd be welcoming it with open arms. Lets be good sports and cop it on the chin. Good work Dragons
I don't think we are whinging about it all that much, more just trying to put the final result into perspective.

Eels Fan

Juniors
Remenber that we'll have Morrison & tahu back on deck for the finals, we're well placed. I still think we'll claim the Minor Premiership.

mickdo

Coach
Grail said:
If they didn't score of the forward pass, if Perenara scored, the whole complexity of the game changes. Saints may have ended up putting the cleaners through us.

Maybe, just maybe the Dragons played better?
If they could only beat us by 3 and scored a dodgy try then to say they played 'better' is up for discussion. Still, they won, but we will take plenty out of this game.

paulb88

Juniors
Lucky they didnt continue on at 18 - 0. Otherwise they may be ahead on the table.

Still to come are the injury raviged raiders and the broncos who were beaten by the panthers.

:)

mickdo

Coach
Well, Henry may be gone for next week, so Wags will probably come in for him. Sounds like Delaney had a great game and should be there next week too.

wittyz chick

Coach
mickdo said:
Well, Henry may be gone for next week, so Wags will probably come in for him. Sounds like Delaney had a great game and should be there next week too.

Yep yep.
Does anyone know the situation on Wade?
Will he play? or will Joel get another run?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
At the very least, we can now be considered contenders and I don't have to yell at OVP anymore (unless the idiot wants to continue to beat a dead horse).

Alot of heart shown to claw back into the match but f**k me, the amount of errors was ridiculous. We need to cut those out or else we're going nowhere in the finals.

newmanj

Juniors
If we win our last 2 games, we will be Minor Premiers. Our fate is in our hands. Great to know. I am really pleased with the result today. Tahu, Morrison, Vella, McKinnon, Petersen, and Wagon to come back. It is very, very promising for us.

eelsta

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
At the very least, we can now be considered contenders and I don't have to yell at OVP anymore (unless the idiot wants to continue to beat a dead horse).

Alot of heart shown to claw back into the match but f**k me, the amount of errors was ridiculous. We need to cut those out or else we're going nowhere in the finals.

dont forget the biggest moron of them all DOG-E:roll:

Latest posts