What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoilers* parra vs Dragons

mickdo

Coach
Never mind. Dragons sounding a lot more fragile. We can take heart that they had one try off a very forward pass, and we almost won it.

wittyz chick

Coach
:evil: :evil: Geez we dropped the ball way too much.

If only Perenara had held onto that ball we'd all be talking about what a close win we'd got :cry:

CrazyEel

Bench
Personally I thnk we did pretty damn good to come back the way we did. In the end only a missed conversion and field goal the difference.
Don't like losing but we showed we can match them even with key players missing in Morro, Tahu and Wags.

wittyz chick

Coach
mickdo said:
Never mind. Dragons sounding a lot more fragile. We can take heart that they had one try off a very forward pass, and we almost won it.

wittyz chick said:
:evil: :evil: Geez we dropped the ball way too much.

If only Perenara had held onto that ball we'd all be talking about what a close win we'd got :cry:

If only :( things didn't go our way today

paulb88

Juniors
I dont think the ref should be blamed. Sure it was forward, but if it was parra, we'd be welcoming it with open arms. Lets be good sports and cop it on the chin. Good work Dragons

eelsta

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
Well at least we can blame Simpkins, that Sims try was a mile foward

lets not blame anyone just accept it

you dont want to be called arrogant do you:lol:

mickdo

Coach
Close result means we are still well up on for and against, and if we can beat Raiders and Broncos then top 2 finish is ours, and possibly the MP.

Grail

Juniors
If they didn't score of the forward pass, if Perenara scored, the whole complexity of the game changes. Saints may have ended up putting the cleaners through us.

Maybe, just maybe the Dragons played better?

wittyz chick

Coach
CrazyEel said:
Personally I thnk we did pretty damn good to come back the way we did. In the end only a missed conversion and field goal the difference.
Don't like losing but we showed we can match them even with key players missing in Morro, Tahu and Wags.

had they'd played i believe we would've won

PJ Marshal said:
well done to delaney too

try on debut !

YAY :clap: :clap:

nöyd

Staff member
paulb88 said:
I dont think the ref should be blamed. Sure it was forward, but if it was parra, we'd be welcoming it with open arms. Lets be good sports and cop it on the chin. Good work Dragons

What he said