What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoilers* parra vs Dragons

wittyz chick

Coach
newmanj said:
If we win our last 2 games, we will be Minor Premiers. Our fate is in our hands. Great to know. I am really pleased with the result today. Tahu, Morrison, Vella, McKinnon, Petersen, and Wagon to come back. It is very, very promising for us.

Better then other years when we were depending on other clubs!

eelsta

Bench
just heard dipstick fulton say that timmys defense is a worry

also st george were more dominant than the scoreline

someone should tell him cronulla's scoreline didnt show the same

bloody idiot:evil:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
eelsta said:
just heard dipstick fulton say that timmys defense is a worry

That's fair, he isn't defending well and can't handle the big men running at him, but he'll only get better with time. Oh and Fulton is a f**king goose anyway.

shiftysmith

Juniors
could not agree more fulton is the biggest of all di**heads along with the whole 2gb team,just remember fulton made a comment 2 weeks ago that only 3 sides can win it that being dogs ,dragons and broncos if we win ill stick it up that gooses arse.by the way heard the comment that tahu could b back next year
ParraDude_Jay said:
That's fair, he isn't defending well and can't handle the big men running at him, but he'll only get better with time. Oh and Fulton is a f**king goose anyway.

Bailey1188

Juniors
Parra fan,
I think you should just concentrate on the raiders.
good game today - I thought saints seemed flat
we will see each other again before this year is over.

eelsta

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
That's fair, he isn't defending well and can't handle the big men running at him, but he'll only get better wi anyway.
th time. Oh and Fulton is a f**king goose

that was my point really:lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Bailey1188 said:
Parra fan,

No doubt after today's contest.

mickdo

Coach
Bailey1188 said:
Parra fan,
I think both sides played well under their best. Saints were poor in the second half, and Parra in the first. With the amount of injuries in both sides that is not surprising I suppose.