What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoilers* Raiders v Tigers

canberra very very very very unlucky.

A brilliant first half and they were shot with injuries and dodgy calls in the second.

I think that was also the best 2nd half performance the Tigers have put in this whole year. It shows that we have what it takes to play semis football

I'd like a neutral supporters view of the Farah try.

I may be biased, but I didn't see the football touch the ground, I'm pretty sure it was over his own, or Tongue's, arm.

Doesn't really matter anyway...

Ugh, I feel gutted.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Prince was brilliant, took over the game completely and brought the tempo up and made the Raiders run out of puff.

This is the most sour feeling i've had in a while, from such a good performance in the 1st half, you now start pointing at the muffed try on the bell by Graham, Schif's sideway running and missed conversions, and Carney's draw and pass mistake....

scottyeel

Bench
I Bleed Green said:
I'd like a neutral supporters view of the Farah try.

I may be biased, but I didn't see the football touch the ground, I'm pretty sure it was over his own, or Tongue's, arm.

Doesn't really matter anyway...

Ugh, I feel gutted.
I thought it was grounded ok, but i would have been more worried about the ball player(Skandalis maybe) been used as an obstruction.

hybrid_tiger said:
Hodgson was best on field this afternoon - how good is the guy?

He won us the game...

I think Jason Smith and Matt Adamson not playing in the second half won you the game, Smith especially.

I don't have sour grapes and you deserve to win, but I honestly think the result would've been different if a cool head like Smith was there.

We'll never know, though.

brooksy19

Bench
Gutsiest win ever.

Scotty prince's kicking game put us back in the game and hodgo won it for us. Marshall was brillant at times again too.

Goodbye Raiders :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hybrid_tiger said:
Yeah, right.

:lol:

I was bored with the game, what can I say? At least it got interesting in the second half. I'm overly happy the Tigers won - it means we're still 9th.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I Bleed Green said:
I think Jason Smith and Matt Adamson not playing in the second half won you the game, Smith especially.

I don't have sour grapes and you deserve to win, but I honestly think the result would've been different if a cool head like Smith was there.

We'll never know, though.

You know what - who cares. Cry me a river.

I knew someone would bring this up. You can only play what was put out in front of you and we did that, whilst Canberra collapsed.

Why couldn't Carney take control? After all, he is the messiah isn't he? :lol:

Latest posts