What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoilers* Raiders v Tigers

Raider_69

Post Whore
smeghead said:
That is dissapointing. I thought Crokers tackle was worse than Tongues. But oh well

surprising that both didnt get charged to be honest
maybe karma from the woolford debarcle

aids

Bench
i thought tongue was unlucky to be put on report, whereas crocker was lucky to stay on the field.

what's the injury update on smith and adamson?

Darth Bobo

Admired Croker's career so nothing against the bloke but compared to others his hit on Marshall had to be at least a grade 1 careless. Surprised but not disappointed.

Raider_69

Post Whore
aids said:
i thought tongue was unlucky to be put on report, whereas crocker was lucky to stay on the field.

what's the injury update on smith and adamson?

adamson shattered his index finger and looks like smith also broke a hand or finger, both gorrrrrrn for the season :(
Which sees that tigers game Adamsons last of his career, not the way a champion bloke, of his calibre deserved to go out IMO... he was a top player :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
Not sure. Its a lottery
More likely with Elliot that Croker or Gafa will be named at 5/8th for the entire game :roll:

Mr Saab

Referee
Coraki_kid said:
Tigers wont win a game for the rest of the year...i garantee it

raiders wont win another game for the rest of the yr...and i guarantee that!

Raider_69

Post Whore
previous to smiths injury i would have said we would win our final 4
now im not sure. We should get souths and maybe manly, not sure about the cowboys or parra