What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoilers* Raiders v Tigers

God-King Dean

Immortal
Raider Ultra said:
Is it just me, or do the Tigers have the fattest supporters in the league?

" Is it just me... " = I am very bitter

" do the Tigers " = does the team that just beat us

" fattest supporters in the league? " =have the biggest grins in league?

Raider_69

Post Whore
i know 2 tigers fans that arnt grinning
the two suckers in front of us

One with the dodgiest hair cut known to man, no way in the world could you be grinning with that shocker :lol: Wonder what bet he lost :lol:

and two the rambo look alike, complete with headband and another shocking do, whom had about 3 teeth :lol:

But outside those two i bet there is scarely an unhappy tigers fan today :(

Nonny1980

Juniors
The tigers fans rocked at the ground today. I reckon we probably had 50% of the crowd. When the cheers went up the tigers cheer was just as loud if not louder than the raiders. What has happened to league in canberra?

Raider_69

Post Whore
cheers?
what all one of them :p :lol:
to be fair i think we counted 3 by the end of the game :lol:

On a serious note, dunno what was doing but the there was alot of tigers fans, they would have gone close to out numbering us, thou they didnt make much noise untill they were winning but ohwell, was a great atmosphere to the game.

j_tig

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
lol

You know you're in strife when Fitzy picks up a loose ball 40 out against you, throws a dummy and scores in the corner.....

i know, if he keeps this up i might have to start cheering for him!:shock:

brooksy19

Bench
Raider Ultra said:

Is it just me, or do the Raiders have the ugliest, pale skinned, freckly, red headed supporters in the league?

smeghead

Bench
Raider Ultra said:

Yeah I am a chunky man. It is no wonder the Raiders fans are thinner though. Just the food prices. Almost $7 for a hamburger. $6 for a salad roll:)

Back to the thread purpose though. It just turned out to be our day. It really was finals football basically and the chips fell our way for once

aussies1st

Staff member
The raiders defence didn't seem as good as in previous weeks. The attack imporved but like in our previous 2 losses too many drop balls

Raider_69

Post Whore
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
lol

You know you're in strife when Fitzy picks up a loose ball 40 out against you, throws a dummy and scores in the corner.....

he ran through Gafa - not that hard to do :lol:
but thats alright, your mob werent to flash, i recon you struggling if Howell (most pedestrian attacker of all time bar maybe Gaf) and Mogg (who has been in disgraceful form all year) can get a meat pie against ya :lol:
we ya needed was Bisexual matt (Gafa) to complete the trio

simon says

First Grade
Isnt Gafa gonna play for Australia???Wasnt he top scorer in PL for years...????

Gold backflips all over the place.

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
Isnt Gafa gonna play for Australia???Wasnt he top scorer in PL for years...????

Gold backflips all over the place.

He was carving up PL in 03, scored 350 points but if you can find me one quote that says Gafa would play for australia since his FG debut then ill fair dinkum dress up in tigers gear and cheer them on in the semis... you full of sh*t simon

simon says

First Grade
Mate...every young bloke that comes to Canberra is a future rep behind those popsicle green eyes of yours.....its all good.

Raider Azz

Bench
simon says said:
Mate...every young bloke that comes to Canberra is a future rep behind those popsicle green eyes of yours.....its all good.
Gafa is 28, and no one ever said he would play for Australia. So there goes that argument you dimwit.

simon says

First Grade
Is dimwit the best you can come up with.......hang on,what was the score yesterday.Must be spewin after leading 14 nil at half time,and get so TOTALLY rolled like you did.....

Could be the end of yer season,and to have it done by the Tigers at home,and after such a big lead,and looking so good.

Im devastated for you blokes....:lol: :lol:

Latest posts