What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*spolier* Trent Barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego_Man

First Grade
cainen said:
And by the way, my e-penis is bigger than all a yours.

lol.gif

RABK

Referee
Hutty1986 said:
I looked up 'internet wankers' on Google... hari kari came up as the result

Makes sense.

Gold, but he's a f**ktard...not a wanker. Big tough Kiwi man gonna bash us now...OoOoOo i'm so scared. :LOL:

Hari Kari

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
Yeah that didn't make sense f**ktard but i'm sure you like stuffing wankers.

sorry if you couldn't afford to stay in school passed the age of 11, not my fault you didn't learn comprehension genius.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Kiwi said:
I merely pointed out Barrett can't punch, don't believe me, ask PJ. Who ever the f**k it was, said he'd knock me into what ever year it was, I merely pointed out my grandmother could kick Barrett's arse.

Anyway don't you have an andrew johns posters to lick or something?

joey couldn't stay on his feet long enough without getting or faking an injury to take the photo for the poster. ;)

RABK

Referee
Kiwi said:
I merely pointed out Barrett can't punch, don't believe me, ask PJ. Who ever the f**k it was, said he'd knock me into what ever year it was, I merely pointed out my grandmother could kick Barrett's arse.

Anyway don't you have an andrew johns posters to lick or something?

Don't you have a Darren Lockyer one to kiss?

Can we go on MSN and tlak about Origin Kiwi? :LOL:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hari Kari said:
sorry if you couldn't afford to stay in school passed the age of 11, not my fault you didn't learn comprehension genius.

:lol: :lol: Couldn't stay at school "passed" the age of 11 you say?

And he's the one with the typing problems??

RABK

Referee
Hari Kari said:

This coming from a bloke with no punctuation what so ever. :LOL:

Come on big tough internet man, you gonna kick my ass now? :LOL:

gregstar

Referee
at the end of the day the game was ruined by an over-reaction & not playing the whistle. both barrett & marsh have said it should stay on the field & no doubt that's how it will stay. parra deserved to win, game over & i'd be surprised if anything further comes of the incident. this thread has exposed some pathetic viewpoints & some irrational posts geerating needless hysteria

RABK

Referee
Genghis Chan said:
joey couldn't stay on his feet long enough without getting or faking an injury to take the photo for the poster. ;)

And you can't even get an emoticon to work! :LOL: genius. I suggest you watch Origin again.

Hari Kari

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
Gold, but he's a f**ktard...not a wanker. Big tough Kiwi man gonna bash us now...OoOoOo i'm so scared. :lol:

hmmm you quote me but are going on about some kiwi that's going to bash people?

wtf are you on about? this forum is full of vegetables with access to computers.

White Poiner

Coach
yeah both players were in the wrong.
Marsh one week if anything.
But barret was discraseful, he should get a long time on the sidelines.

Godz Illa

Coach
white pointer! said:
yeah both players were in the wrong.
Marsh one week if anything.
But barret was discraseful, he should get a long time on the sidelines.
Just when we thought this thread couldn't get any more pathetic... enter the Sharks supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts