What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

i found megaladon's nervous monkeys.

is that the boss man about to deliver good news?

1.png

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm sure it's the right time Aus but obviously we don't have a sponsor that has signed on the bottom line.

Negotiations must be ongoing but the longer it goes on, surely the less value is in it for the sponsor.

Maybe they only have $X to spend & we are saying it's worth $Y & if you pay $X,we will get another major jumper sponsor for 2 or 3 weeks to make up the difference. Win/win.

Ausguy

Coach
Here's the thing and I mentioned it previously what happens when we are 0-3? How hard is it toget a sponsor then ?

Maybe we shouldn't hold out for the golden sponsor and take the silver one?

Quigs

Immortal
Who is now to be known as Simian Carbuncle.

Tis better to be known as a Simian then to be a treacherous whiteanting traitor that goes into other forums and undermines his own, whilst they are in full blown assault mode and serving their alloted infraction sentence.

A Low low act.

Frenzy.

Immortal
So, I guess we'll have Blades on the front again this weekend?

I doubt it. That was a one off and it required concession to be made by the NRL

Don't be surprised if it's a blank slate tomorrow as far as the prime advertising spot on the jersey goes.

Latest posts