What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

carcharias

Immortal
I thinks a heads email to season tix holders regarding the sponsor situation would be appreciated.

All this secretive stuff is taking the piss on the only people who give a f**k.

runatme

Bench
saw this on damian irvines twitter page after someone asked him about the major sponsor

Damian Irvine ‏ @damianirvine
@weaponhead82 if not it won't be thru lack of hard work mate.Nice to be in a space where delay doesn't place financial risk on us #secure

snoozer

Bench
I couldn't give a shit anymore.
this^^

i want a sponsor.

i don't even pretend to know whats going on with sponsor dealings.

why the nrl wouldn't let us have blades last week is confusing.

i'm more interested in the footy.

we start looking like a half decent team, we'll get a sponsor.

spider

Coach
One could think a major sponsor will be on board once the green light is given on the development

Meanwhile, the financial year finished last October - statements due by end of month. Unless an extension is sort..

taipan

Referee
It's like a car drive to Queensland with the kids.They ask when we reach the Hexham bridge" äre we there yet "?
"Not quite kids,not far now "" :sarcasm:

Frenzy.

Immortal
One could think a major sponsor will be on board once the green light is given on the development

Meanwhile, the financial year finished last October - statements due by end of month. Unless an extension is sort..

I understand and agree with your thoughts but I think there is more. I can't see any decision on the developement in this financial year. It's simply not a government priority.

I have a hunch that the club has a different iron in the fire to tide it over until the development is approved/not approved. I reckon it is from outside the square and outside the NRL guidelines and there is a lot of wrangling going on in the background.

nah

were advertising that new show about the shire>

each jersey has a different quote on it.

carneys has "i just love fake boobs"

Ike Gordon will be a late inclusion with "someone fell down the stairs but i refuse to say that i pushed her"

Latest posts