What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Frenzy.

Immortal
2fee4921.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Look it wasn't meant to be 48 hours. It was just a typo. It should of read 84 hours.

Now just settle you blokes.

Oh and by the way the Donkeys are on the live Nien coverage up here again tonight.

Bewdy Nukes.... and the donks are on live on Free to Air for the next 20 plus weeks so I am told.

He-or, he-orrrr, he-orlways gets excited when the Donks are on.

Quigs

Immortal
I bloody just turned over to Nein and whadda yah get. The mellow tones of that raving f**king shock farkennnn jock Ray farkennnnn Hadley.

Looks like its mute for me.

But I wish I spoke French, because I am enjoying the league with marcel Marceau doing the commentary.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Don't get too precious Robo, think of the poor old Cap'n. He was born in a small settlement that was later named after him. That being Bustard Head.

And the only reason the town was called that was because the elders, like me good self were bad spellars.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What if this so called major sponsor wasn't a single entity?

What if it were a group of partners that all wanted to be on the jersey at one time.

Perhaps in the form of an integrated logo.

What if?

Latest posts