What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sport in crisis as nine Aussies fail doping tests (Could involve NRL players)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep, pretty embarrassing. Rugby League supporters wishing for NRL players to be caught with drugs. And sucked in by one line in an article.

simostorm

Bench
They should start a competition in which drugs are allowed to be used.. now that would be good to watch.. haha..

manly40gimps0

Juniors
The Manly Gimp will be disappointed.
Not at all swallow, In fact I happen to like the dragons but in saying that I think the dragons fans are the most uptight gullible merkins on LU. I'm sure you must sit beside your PC just waiting for someone to take the piss so you can delete or move their post, cause it hurt your widdle feelings.:D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol: Such cutting wit. Being called an idiot by the paranoid gimp. It's very gratifying.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Hey swallow I think it's a good thing we are having a chat in the NRL forum, Every time I go down the dragons forum some temperamental little f**k removes my posts.
Man.. the mod down there is a bitch of a thing.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It amazes me that someone supporting Manly, with all that's happened with that club in the last 18 months, would want more scandal for the sport.

Regardless of how much you might hate a team, how can any athlete in a sport you love going down for drug use be good for anybody?

Last edited:

manly40gimps0

Juniors
It amazes me that someone supporting Manly, with all that's happened with that club in the last 18 months, would want more scandal for the sport.

Regardless of how much you might hate a team how can any athlete in a sport you love be good for anybody?
You are a complete f**kwit, show me where Ive said I'd like to see someone go down for this?
And the bold part makes no f**king sense.

Timmah

Staff member
How typical of you to resort to abuse in response...

manly40gimps0 said:
oh lets do the oki cokie

No, you didn't want any Dragons to go down for it, did you?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey swallow I think it's a good thing we are having a chat in the NRL forum, Every time I go down the dragons forum some temperamental little f**k removes my posts.
Man.. the mod down there is a bitch of a thing.
Ah I see. You can't find your posts so your enormous brain tells you they have been deleted. Ever tried using the search function gimp?

You'll find your posts in all their glory here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/search.php?searchid=140033

Nothing deleted.

And why would any mod delete such insightful 'contributions'. FMD, we need someone to laugh at. :lol:

As I said, your paranoia got the better of you.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
How typical of you to resort to abuse in response...

No, you didn't want any Dragons to go down for it, did you?
Thats a piss take, now show me where Ive said I want someone to take a fall.
And the bold part still makes no f**king sense.

Timmah

Staff member
Corrected the bold part, go take a look.

And if you think your comment doesn't imply you wanted a Saints player to be one of the players testing positive, seek help.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Ah I see. You can't find your posts so your enormous brain tells you they have been deleted. Ever tried using the search function gimp?

You'll find your posts in all their glory here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/search.php?searchid=140033

Nothing deleted.

And why would any mod delete such insightful 'contributions'. FMD, we need someone to laugh at. :lol:

As I said, your paranoia got the better of you.
You keep reverting back to gimp thing, is that all you got? Like I said you're an idiot. and how old were you when you got your rags?

Latest posts