What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sport Multi Thread

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
hey guys i dont mind a bet every now and then, buts its hard getting down to the local tab without a licence lol had it suspended for 3 months, not long to now get it back soon and i can have a punt again.
Anyway in november i had a bet on the nhl put a bit of money on a few teams to go all the way pittsburgh were paying $61 i put 10 on them and they got eliminated in the playoffs unlucky, had 20 on minnesota they got kicked out. I have 20 on anaheim and buffalo, hope that anaheim can win they are my team and also i got a solid $220 return if they win.
Might go and put a multi on tomorow if i get a chance. Any suggestions on whats a good multi when considering the nba and nhl. I think cavaliers to win spurs to win and anaheim to win the nhl. thoughts?

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
i just had a gut feeling about this multi i want to put on for the parra v manly game, some might think no way but i think there is a chance of it happening

brett stewart first try scorer($8), into
parramatta win by 1-12($4.10), into
ben smith man of the match($51)
now i dont get how they add up the multis and work out the total, so if someone could work it out for me (i would be putting $20 on it), or tell me how it works that would be good.

Cheers guys

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
I do them all the time in Centrebet :?
well i take my comments about centrebet back, the only problem is that you have to give bank account details and stuff with centrebet, i would rather just walk into the TAB bet, go home if i win go and pick up my money and thats it. I dont like when bank accounts get involved

Jono Russell

Bench
hindmarsh I will give you $100 if that above multi comes true (i know you cant place it with the bookies but I will take it) haha

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
anyone going to have a bet on the french open tennis, when does it start? its always good to get in on a multi in the 1st rounds, take the top 5 men and top 5 ladies to advance, their odds are short but its a decent return, i won a few hundred on wimbledon doing that.

Tom Shines

First Grade
hindmarsh4pm said:
anyone going to have a bet on the french open tennis, when does it start? its always good to get in on a multi in the 1st rounds, take the top 5 men and top 5 ladies to advance, their odds are short but its a decent return, i won a few hundred on wimbledon doing that.
Yep, that's a tried and true tactic.
However, do NOT do it in WTA tournaments during the year. I've been shafted so many times by no-names beating 1.05 favourites (yes I'm talking to you Dementiava). Completely random.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I assume Manure and Chelski will pretty much be $2.30 each, with the draw at about $3.05.
In that case, United are massive overs. I think they'll have no trouble against a very understrength Chelsea.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Wheelsy said:
I assume Manure and Chelski will pretty much be $2.30 each, with the draw at about $3.05.
In that case, United are massive overs. I think they'll have no trouble against a very understrength Chelsea.
yeah chelsea missing a few big guns, which is why im leaning towards manchester 2-0

jc155776

Coach
Take the roosters with the sharks.

Sharks will win but im not sure we have a stack of points in us.

UNLESS there is heaps of broken field play where Noddy and Dykes arnt a factor.

SSR_Qld

Juniors
I've got a 5 leg multi for this weekends football internationals

Uruguay Win @ 2.60
Czech Republic Win @ 1.60
Sweden Win @ 3.05
Greece Win @ 1.50
France Win @ 1.55

$10 beat = $313.40

I know there are a few couple of long shots in there, but for $10 I feel it's worth it.

Latest posts