What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sport Multi Thread

Nuffs

Bench
well the bets aren't multi's but meh

lazy $20 on Contador to win Tour De France @ $1.60
and $20 on Boonen to finish top 3 in tonights stage @ $2.20

it gives me something to watch in the morning while i get ready for work

Nuffs

Bench
because the highlights are much more fun

and my bet sucked. damn breakaway.

still got contador though

Nuffs

Bench
after 8???? normally i leave after 9 :lol:

and of course i want to see Cadel win

if he does, i'm $20 down but i've found a new hero
if he doesn't, i'm $12 up and i've found a new hero :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Raiders Raiders 1.75
Hawthorn - 7.5 1.90
Essendon + 7.5 1.82
Canterbury -3.5 1.95
Manly win 2.00
Souths win 1.45

25 @ 34.22

Mr Saab

Referee
Raiders Raiders 1.75.....win
Hawthorn - 7.5 1.90
Essendon + 7.5 1.82
Canterbury -3.5 1.95.......win (how i dont know)
Manly win 2.00
Souths win 1.45.....win

25 @ 34.22

Mr Saab

Referee
Thanks hawthorn...useless pathetic team. Miss 100000 set shots...so badly they couldnt even egt one point out of it.

Thankyou Dragons from snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.Cost me 2 Mutlis.

Luckily more then made up for it with my spur of the moment fiver on the Central Coast to beat Sydney 3-0 At Canberra Stadium this afternoon. way paying 26-1:D

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Collingwood cost me plaeny this weekend, ARGHHHH
I had
Canberra 1-12
Dogs -3.5
Warriors 13+
Swans - 39.5
Souths

Threw out the ticket last night, but i had $20 on it, collect was 250+ though!

Chanandalar

Juniors
Placed a nice and easy multi on the weekend of Roosters and Raiders, paying $6.40, put a sly $15 on it for a nice return.

Then I put $25 on a baseball multi, 3 games
Yankees over Baltimore
Cleveland over Minnesota
and Phily over Pittsburgh.

I thought I got it, but for some sportstab listed Baltimore as picking up the win, when the yankees beat them 8-7, unless I got the dates mixed up.
Does the date they give you on the online receipt, is that for the date of the game in Australia, or the American date?

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Chanandalar said:
Placed a nice and easy multi on the weekend of Roosters and Raiders, paying $6.40, put a sly $15 on it for a nice return.

Then I put $25 on a baseball multi, 3 games
Yankees over Baltimore
Cleveland over Minnesota
and Phily over Pittsburgh.

I thought I got it, but for some sportstab listed Baltimore as picking up the win, when the yankees beat them 8-7, unless I got the dates mixed up.
Does the date they give you on the online receipt, is that for the date of the game in Australia, or the American date?
im pretty sure the date online is for australia, because they put the time in australia that the game starts

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Nuffs said:
yeah mate
i'm supposed to start at 9, but still doesn't mean i get to work by then

Fair enough - i saw ya playing soccer yesterday down at Miranda, i was going to yell out to you but you never left the centre of the field you lazy bastard!

Chanandalar

Juniors
hindmarsh4pm said:
im pretty sure the date online is for australia, because they put the time in australia that the game starts

Is Sportstab known to get a wrong result often?

Or is it just wishful thinking:lol:

Macca_

Coach
The dates don't match up for MLB. It's correct for our dates, but its a day behind for the states date.

I'd say you were on the game that Baltimore won 7-5 (listed as Saturday game over there, would have been Sunday here).