What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spot the difference

Godz Illa

Coach
Lucky Paul Gallen doesn't play for Saints then. With all the slapping he'd spend most of his time on the floor.

Inferno

Coach
Willow said:
Well I just watched the replay, and what a hollow victory it was for the Sharks.

Our last tackle options left a lot to be desired, we've got some work to do.

But the Sharks relied on milking penalties, forward passes, a dodgy send off and numerous lucky calls to get them through.

Gallen should be embarrassed by his antics.

Even Ricky Stuart slipped up with his words afterwards when he said the better team lost, only to correct himself. Too late Ricky... we know what you were thinking.

We'll take it anyway we can get it Willow. Won the penalty count 9 - 4 and camped in our end for the last half an hour, but couldn't get any points, I hardly think you guys deserved the victory.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Would you agree to swap? I'll reverse the penalty count in exchange for one forward pass and a send off.

Sorry... I don't agree. In a game of inches, you only just hung on against 12 men.

Congrats on the win, and our mob could have done a lot more things right, but imo the sharks jagged it.

_Johnsy

Referee
I received a call from a disgruntled government employee today who has been sacked. He stated he was sacked after trying to erect the below signs upon entering the shire.

TS8988.jpg

SIGN_ND.jpg

nodiving.gif

pool_signs_caution_no_diving.jpg

pool7.jpg

Creace

Juniors
we didnt smash you?
if i look at this yrs results, we beat you 60-20? or isnt 40 points enough to be called a smashing?
owell we will see you in the semis to put more points on ya make it a difference of 100?
ooooo thats right the team that comes last doesnt get into the semis boys.
ahhhahhahha- looks like all u boys can live on is the past- cause u have no future.

petetheileet

First Grade
Creace said:
we didnt smash you?
if i look at this yrs results, we beat you 60-20? or isnt 40 points enough to be called a smashing?
owell we will see you in the semis to put more points on ya make it a difference of 100?
ooooo thats right the team that comes last doesnt get into the semis boys.
ahhhahhahha- looks like all u boys can live on is the past- cause u have no future.
still better than having no past and no future!!!

Godz Illa

Coach
NSW are diving headlong into the meaningless third Origin match. Louganis Gallen has been named in the side. It's a dead rubber, so does that mean when Gallen goes down he'll actually float?

Ribs

Bench
Creace?

Isnt that what separates the two butt cheeks? Which would make you what?

An arsehole?

Where do these blow ins come from anyway? Is the sewer ocean outfall flowing to Cronulla again?

The Preacher

First Grade
They've kissed and made-up now Godz.
They just want to be left alone at this very personal point in time so they can get back to some serious porking of each other. :shock:

Godz Illa

Coach
Kudos to Reece Williams, and it's obvious now why Browny and co were so keen to poach him last year. He seems to have some semblance of a conscience and at least a modicum of character.

The Preacher

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Kudos to Reece Williams, and it's obvious now why Browny and co were so keen to poach him last year. He seems to have some semblance of a conscience and at least a modicum of character.

Keep that sort of language going and you'll be banned for overachieving, Godz.;-)