What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think both the So You Thinks are chances in the Guineas, both will be better suited in the Derby though at Flemington. Kaching looks a pretty serious horse imo.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Gee im still thinking they may have f**ked up not running Foxplay in the Flight Stakes,a group 1 win there would have been a nice boost for Foxwedge

Old mate Missrock worth one last chance up to the 1600m?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Foxplay would have thrashed Global Glamour in the Flight Stakes imo,that could be a group 1 missed for that horse if it wobbles around Caulfield tomorrow first time in Melbourne

Agree totally homeboy, Foxplay probably wins the Flight.. Think she is a massive risk tomorrow, she can win but is under the odds big time and so is Global Glamour who has been a massive firmer this week.

I'll be on Missrock and probably speck Sebring Dream EW

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Agree totally homeboy, Foxplay probably wins the Flight.. Think she is a massive risk tomorrow, she can win but is under the odds big time and so is Global Glamour who has been a massive firmer this week.

I'll be on Missrock and probably speck Sebring Dream EW

Agree man,love Foxplay as a horse,she is really tough but definitely under the odds tomorrow first time in Melbourne

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I love meetings like tomorrow,ya can back 5 losers and only 1 winner but still end up in front because of the open betting races and value

lockyno1

Post Whore
Can't wait till an Exosphere baby comes out and wins the Breeders plate in 2 years time and John O'Shea stares down the microphone with a tear in his eye and says 'this is for you Locky, for never losing faith in this horse.. we did it boy, WE DID IT!!!'

Exoplod will be still running Sunday.

There is a useless Exoplod in the Melbourne Cup lmao!

chigurh

He's Our Rockii and Yankee Rose gonna be shorter odds than I normally bother with but both will be tough to pass on today I reckon