What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

WaznTheGreat

Referee
So Si Bon,Kaching and Land of Plenty i backed each way in the Guineas for some value mug's glory

Not a bad Caulfield Guineas field,i could make a case for just about all of the runners.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yankee Rose was my Cox Plate tip before the Spring started,maybe she's coming good at the right time o.o

Even though fillies never win that race lol.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Was a good win, odds to skinny for my liking.

The Sydney colts should be too good in the Guineas but Caulfield could give them aids. Sacred Elixer come on baby!!!

to_ddeath

Coach
Slowest Toorak I've ever seen...f**k Corey Browneye and f**k Lames Court.
Going Hucklebuck in the last...stuffed day so far.

T

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Never thought id see the day where i thought Awesome Rock was a good each way chance,horses like Counterattack and Bon Arum probs won't even run the 1600m out,also don't mind old mate Tivaci in this too.

Farrkkkkk tomorrow is good racing but so hard.

Id be homeless after today if old mate Tivaci didn't hold on for 3rd lol

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Bloody Hell Thunder Fantasy was a good win today carrying 80kg,geez wouldn't be surprised if this thing was flat 2nd up after that big effort.

Latest posts