What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Honestly i think So Si Bons effort was on par with So You Think's and Shamus Awards Guineas effort before they won the Cox Plate the start after

Am i crazy or what

WaznTheGreat

Referee
We need to bribe someone to get So Si Bon into the Cox Plate,would be a 30/1 moral,it's Shamus Award all over again,trust me bruh.

Sphagnum

Coach
He would be worth sneaky throw at the Stumps HT if it wasn't for the super Mare.

He has derby horse written all over him.
Throw swear and prized icon in there with a couple of others and it could be a good derby if they all stay.

That thing that got slaughtered in Adelaide Silvera will probably go there too. By high chap and looks like it will stay all day.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Throw swear and prized icon in there with a couple of others and it could be a good derby if they all stay.

That thing that got slaughtered in Adelaide Silvera will probably go there too. By high chap and looks like it will stay all day.
That was a huge run, the Jock should of been charged with loitering.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I must be reading it wrong

Numbers were 12-7-5-11 so you missed it... Just.

Just realised, double you know what. Hadn't collected it anyway, story of my day yesterday absolute merkin of a day.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
We need to bribe someone to get So Si Bon into the Cox Plate,would be a 30/1 moral,it's Shamus Award all over again,trust me bruh.

The Duff was talking it up big time on Racing Review this morn, reckons it wil win the derby.. Ran past Sacred Elixer, I'll be willing to forgive him though as a flat 2nd up run

Lemon Squash

First Grade
How good is this crop of 3 yo sprinters ? The Coolmore is going to be a beauty

Astern, Capitalist, Russian Revolution, Star Turn and Extreme Choice

Flying Artie still due back to

Latest posts