What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

Sphagnum

Coach
I might have a little sneaky on the gawler donkey go dreaming in the cc. Have a feeling the European plodders will go nuts and set it up for a swooper who will stay all day.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Def having a mug on my old mate Big Memory,he usually runs a cheeky race at this distance,drops 800kg in weight,even though this horse is 26 years old he still goes alright.

Apart from a sneaky tenner on Big Memory i haven't decided on anything else yet.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I might have a little sneaky on the gawler donkey go dreaming in the cc. Have a feeling the European plodders will go nuts and set it up for a swooper who will stay all day.

My donkey Big Memory vs your donkey Go Dreaming,how the hell do we not have our own tv show yet

WaznTheGreat

Referee
And a sneaky mug on Tally as well,this fella is drawn out in the middle of nowhere but its ran placings behind the fav Jameka in the AJJ Derby and Turnbull Stakes and this time there basically on level weights,this loveable little dope tends to run a cheeky race most of the time.

Big Memory and Tally for the sneaky mug bets and than i'll have another proper look,and people wonder why im going bald.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Does anyone remember a while back there was a Canterbury midweek meeting and a race with a lot of well bred horses in it and well anyway we all agreed that the Street Cry colt Bezel was the one to follow,i just noticed that he is in this Saturday carrying 80kg,too my shock hhe horses is 2 from 2 this prep,the shock is not the fact he has won those races but the fact i somehow missed he had even come back from a spell cos i follow horse racing everyday o_O

Where da hell has this horse been winning at o_O

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Does anyone remember a while back there was a Canterbury midweek meeting and a race with a lot of well bred horses in it and well anyway we all agreed that the Street Cry colt Bezel was the one to follow,i just noticed that he is in this Saturday carrying 80kg,too my shock hhe horses is 2 from 2 this prep,the shock is not the fact he has won those races but the fact i somehow missed he had even come back from a spell cos i follow horse racing everyday o_O

Where da hell has this horse been winning at o_O

I backed him early doors for the Guineas at 300s but they didn't get him going early enough.

He is green as grass but has serious ability, has a funny action but when he lets down he covers massive ground

Beaded got dis

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Good tough win cuz,should come on nicely from that,quality horse.

Yeh except I was riding on Kens Dream to place to complete a tidy multi I had going for the day.

Ollie smashed KD on the turn knocked the breath out of he horse, got a well deserved 20 meeting ban too

Doesn't help old Lemon though o_O

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tally sat outside the leader in the Turnbull Stakes,bit closer that time around,might not be able to do that from barrier 19 though o_O

Will have to go forward, might actually be a good thing, sit 3 or 4 deep and storm home from the last bend. Tally is in my trifecta. Winning is another thing though.

The more I look at it the more I like Real Love. Well weighted and I prefer the jockey to Hall who is on Jameka.

Haffa

Got $6 for Jameka with Laddy Odds boost. Couldn't help but load up.

Also put a decent amount of coin on El Divino. Think it's a special. Still $7 with Tab this morning only $5 on Sportbet.