What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You'd say Hauraki was a moral for the Epsom if he wasn't so camera shy and trained by Plod O'Shea.

to_ddeath

Coach
I think Jameka has plenty of upside.
Not an earth shattering field it beat but there were enough decent stayers in it to justify talking up the run.
Surely they will meet at some point before the Cups.

coolsteve

Juniors
Won't beat Winx anyway. Winx is better over that distance by a mile. Would need a heavy bog track to make it close.

Hartnell is a moral for the Caulfied Cup though.
so your saying when Winx is crossing the finish line, Hartnell will have only run 440 mtrs ?

lockyno1

Post Whore
so your saying when Winx is crossing the finish line, Hartnell will have only run 440 mtrs ?

Hartnell just won't beat Winx. Nothing bad about coming 2nd and the quinella could be in play there.

I like Hartnell more in a Caulfied Cup, I do like Scottish though as a saver.

matrightyeh

Juniors
any early cup tips?
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Moir Stakes is a cracking little race, they will go like the clappers in it. Should suit Chautauqua but he is still going to need a lot of luck to get a clear run at them.

I was hoping they would put up double figures Extreme Choice I would have played him EW, can't believe they have him second favourite though.. got to lay him at that price

lockyno1

Post Whore
Moir Stakes is a cracking little race, they will go like the clappers in it. Should suit Chautauqua but he is still going to need a lot of luck to get a clear run at them.

I was hoping they would put up double figures Extreme Choice I would have played him EW, can't believe they have him second favourite though.. got to lay him at that price

Don't mind Extreme Choice in that race actually, weirdly I have it on top...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lottery if Order of St George isn't running.

How Signoff is a $20-1 shot I'll never know, should be $2000-1!
Signoff couldn't win 2 years ago with a postage stamp weight and was flying. Have no idea why they think he can win now.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
MC is a lottery at the best of times, a 100-1 pop won last year. There is always value to be had when the final field comes out.

It's one race I never bet early in.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
MC is a lottery at the best of times, a 100-1 pop won last year. There is always value to be had when the final field comes out.

It's one race I never bet early in.
Yep, with 24 runners and the amount of people betting on names, colours and numbers there is sooooo much value.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Signoff couldn't win 2 years ago with a postage stamp weight and was flying. Have no idea why they think he can win now.

Especially now that it's been scratched 3 times this Spring already!

I know the race is a lottery but if Signoff wins I'll be more than shocked.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Did youse see that Acatour win again today at Rosehill,he's pretty good,we was talking about him being a future stakes horses after winning a donkey race at Canterbury on debut

Latest posts