What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad Changes for 07

Jono078

Referee
Yeah, Good news imo..

He tried hard, but in the end he was probably holding a few younger forwards back and wasnt much good himself, well from what I remember of him in FG anyway.

Hope he does well over there.

CJKnight

Juniors
I think that Sargent will become sort of a cult figure in the club. He has alot of bad-guy type look about him and I think fans will love that. His mongrel on-field will help our forward pack as well.

MacDougal is a player that I am happy about signing too. He has alot of experience, but his pre-game preparation will be an asset. He is one of the fitest/strongest blokes going around IMO.

Yosh

Coach
christopherjon said:
I think that Sargent will become sort of a cult figure in the club. He has alot of bad-guy type look about him and I think fans will love that. His mongrel on-field will help our forward pack as well.

MacDougal is a player that I am happy about signing too. He has alot of experience, but his pre-game preparation will be an asset. He is one of the fitest/strongest blokes going around IMO.

I know alot of the stuff I say isnt exactly top notch, but I must say sometimes what you say is amazing. Sargent isnt half of what you say he is, and I very doubt he will become a cult figure, and MacDougal fit? He played like an average of like 2.3 games a season for the knights.

Rise_Above13

Juniors
Jonathon Wright's no big loss, got dropped from RIP in 05 played central coast local comp n did nothing... has had cronic ankle problems after breaking them... musta had a great season for people to rate him highly...

Jono078

Referee
Knights have signed Kurt Sorensen Jr, son of former New Zealand Test Star Kurt Sorensen.

He is a backrower and got players player of the year in Jersey Flegg for Parramatta.

Ben

Bench
Sounds like an exciting prospect. But we do have quite a few backrowers so i'm not sure how he will fit in.

Jono078

Referee
Apparently he played mostly at hooker and lock this year instead of secondrow..

Either way he must be doing something right to get player of the year, cant hurt to have another solid junior :)

Yosh

Coach
Well if he is from the Eels its safe to assume that Smith likes him and he likes Smith. Smith also wouldnt bring a dud over would he?

Jono078

Referee
Is Trent Salkeld back?

Was looking at the new shots at actionphoto.com.au and he was there?

Salkeld%2cTrent%2007H_279581_t.jpg

EDIT: May aswell show everyone the new faces for 2007

Paul Franze
Franze%2cPaul%2007H_338414_t.jpg

Todd Polglase
Polglase%2cTodd%2007H_261035_t.jpg

Mitchell Sargent
Sargent%2cMitchell%2007H_279893_t.jpg

Willie Tupou
Tupou%2cWillie%2007H_271967_t.jpg

Not sure man, cant blame if he did the writing was on the wall when he kept on getting sent to the local comp though.

Too be honest I think he has a bit of talent, size is what kills him though.

CJKnight

Juniors
Hopefully Willie Tupou will be more of a standout than Jesse Royal has been. Does anyone know how old Tupou is????

CJKnight

Juniors
Great, we have signed a young forward. As I said, hopefully he will be more of a standout than Royal was.

There has been a nasty trend in the last few seasons to sign aging forwards (Davico, Smith, etc.).

Latest posts