What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Illwarra Dragons vs Parramatta Eels From MES Stadium Perth

jargan83

Coach
Eels getting a fair few offloads happening. Eels got a repeat set on the Dragons line for no points.

TRY Dragons, linebreak made by Dragons (didnt catch number due to girlfriend asking question) Hornby chip kick from 1st reciever. Conversion unsuccesful. Dragons 4-0

PESC

Juniors
Hey all, my apologies, that was my A**hole brother stirring, he's a dogs supporter and the moment I left the room to get a drink he wrote that sh*t.

thommo4pm

Coach
for everyone wanting constant updates how about we let him watch it so he can give updates in breaks of play etc.....if he is constantly updating how will he watch the match?

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Are you going to provide a update or keep up the dribble? iif your going to provide a update on a game being played, please do it

Don't let ya brothers flaps get in a flap, He will get a report soon about how many peanut sellers are at the ground.:lol:

far point guys, just interested to know, like christmas time knowing someone is there, but as thommo says, fair enough for me. i will watch the aussies thrash the windies while i wait.

Latest posts