What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George number plates

Ace-STi

Juniors
So I see a fair few of the st George dragons number plates way more than any other club!

So who here has them just out of interest?

I bought my old man a set a couple of years ago and he loves them!

northernsaint

Juniors
Get a real "Badged/Logo" set, (1 to 13 only) no ongoing fees, value adding as "one of". They can passed on to family at minimal transfer cost. Any serious interest, I have the current Captain`s No 12 on the market. Check out my avitar & photo on my car.

moik

Bench
Queensland plates are a rip off.

I wanted "REDVEE" .

$2395. f**k that.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
image.php

i ordered one that said:

1 - DGN

a while back after someone else lost them due to an indiscretion..

i keep hearing that they're mine and i should recieve them soon, but i still haven't seen anything yet..

maybe the NRL are holding them up?

would be great to have before we play the sea eagles tomorrow though..

STG-MACCA

Bench
Got 4 sets in my family. My car is the only one without them as it belongs to the company.

A few years ago, they ran a promo that you could get your standard plates reissued in your footy team plates for a one off fee of about $100 and there is no yearly fee for this.

I see so many Saints plates. I drive from just outside the Saints area to Wetherill Park every day, and the amount of Saints plates out in Fairfield / Smithfield etc is unbelievable.

I have STG 021

B&W plates.

Got them 10 or so years ago.
So no annual cost.

Dreaming.....
It's 2021...
Mark Coyne is CEO.
Evander Cummins is our fullback and captain...
Dean Young is in his first year as Development Manager following the retirement of Albert.
Steve Price has completed another year of his short, but stellar coaching career.
We win yet another premiership in our centenary year..

Someone offers me $1M for the plates.
And I will say ......
Sorry mate, they're not for sale!

I'm living for that moment!

Go You Mighty Dragons.
hod.

bottle

Coach
You hang in there HOD, could happen.
Btw, was 21 your age at the time?
If so, you may be happy, but not so old.

You hang in there HOD, could happen.
Btw, was 21 your age at the time?
If so, you may be happy, but not so old.

Ha ha.
Thanks Bottle.
I wish (occasionally.....)
But more like 50 something (at the time)

When I drive the car, I sometimes think people could look at the plates and then the driver (me) and think WT! Can't be HIS car.
Ha ha.

But all is good!
Love those dragons.

Ace-STi

Juniors
Just ordered these in dragons plates :lol: maybe I should have waited until tomorrow :crazy:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 32
I have STG 021

B&W plates.

Got them 10 or so years ago.
So no annual cost.

Dreaming.....
It's 2021...
Mark Coyne is CEO.
Evander Cummins is our fullback and captain...
Dean Young is in his first year as Development Manager following the retirement of Albert.
Steve Price has completed another year of his short, but stellar coaching career.
We win yet another premiership in our centenary year..

Someone offers me $1M for the plates.
And I will say ......
Sorry mate, they're not for sale!

I'm living for that moment!

Go You Mighty Dragons.
hod.

This is great stuff. Brilliant. True Believer. Love it!!

BTW, I had black and white personalised plates whilst in Oz that I had for 20 years. When the RTA brought out white letters on red and white letters on blue, i painted my black plates to red and white (dragons) to match my red (dragons) car. I was once pulled over by police (um, speeding) and the good constable quizzed me about my plates. He asked if I had painted them myself. I said yes - professionally of course. He said "that's not allowed". I said "oh, ok". He said "see ya", and I said "cheerio".

...Dragon's supporter!

FundyDragon

Bench
Every now and then I see a white sedan getting around Sutherland Shire with the entire bonnet painted with the red V. Anyone seen this.

BennyV

Referee
Got them about 2 years ago...unfortunately, my sisters partner is a dogs supporter and he got bulldogs plates around the same time, not pleasant!

I saw a car that had the dragons number plates WON 010 driving around a while back, loved it!

stg666

Juniors
wanna sell my plates STG666 and a 2007 honda 6cyl honda with only 125.000 klms goes with it .... $15,000...... 0429956795