What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stadium upgrade.

fatshark

Bench
A barrier is up and the trucks are lined up for the demolition. I will try and post some photos during the summer.

spider

Coach
it wont be there any longer

thats why they did the bar and the memorial trophy with manly in his honour

so far ive seen one pic of what its supposed to look like...and thats of the back of it which tells you nothing.

anyone got any plans of what it will really look like?

spider

Coach
no building drawings RCB, but i found a snippet on an artists impression of the future of toyota stadium

stadium.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Its good to see the goose in the bottom left hand corner of the pic is wearing the latest Stain George away strip - Looookths nice.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Seriously, it'd be great to name it the David Peachey stand, the DP Beer Hill was a winner and the establishement accepted it.

carinashark

First Grade
Steve Rodgers Stand is the only one that should be considered. I dont ever remember Sludge running around in slow circles like Peachy.

Quigs

Immortal
Sheros los Deros said:

Here is the a photo of the cutting edge computerated rib designed seating.

Looks very much like the Members Stand at the old Sutho Oval... Back to the Future .. Our old home ground.

I'd buy a season pass

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts