What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stadium upgrade.

Quigs

Immortal
Surely said:
Yeah but what about when you went with someone else ;)

I heard that to Surely. But the sign said females only can apply.

It wasn't an equal opportunity back seat. Plus I always had a big esky.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Apparantly there are going to be improved dunnies for the chicks. I have lost count of the number of times I was at the urinal in the old north eastern toilet block and desperate females would run in seeking a vacant cubicle.

Quigs

Immortal
gunnamatta bay said:
Apparantly there are going to be improved dunnies for the chicks. I have lost count of the number of times I was at the urinal in the old north eastern toilet block and desperate females would run in seeking a vacant cubicle.

Trouble with you Gunna is that when you pee you are meant to be facing the urinal.

Did the desperate females increase their speed as they ran past your person.

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Quigs said:
Trouble with you Gunna is that when you pee you are meant to be facing the urinal.

Did the desperate females increase their speed as they ran past your person.

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

For some reason they didn't seem to notice me quigs although some burst out laughing wetting their pants in the process. I'm not sure what they were laughing at though.

Quigs

Immortal
Surely said:
Just remember gunna, your penis is for your pleasure not theirs.

Surely it's our mate Gunna remember .. use the plural .. penises..(check spellun) meaning as in two. More then one.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

is this stand going to extend around to each side or is it just the end?

seems like theyre doing it half arsed with all the space theyve got.

coolumsharkie

Referee
No.. seems like a waste of money, or a keeping up with the Jones's mentality.

They're not spending all the 9 mill on that alone ?

One would hope.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What sort of a name is this?

85b6eb3006.jpg

Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

newman

First Grade
Im going to give the sharks management credit here.

The 9.5mill is not merely for the southern stand, if they spent it all on this dinky stand id be pissed, so I understand most peoples concerns. But they are not, and appear to be getting some bang for their buck.
The whole upgrade includes increased disabled access to the ET stand (ie they are putting a lift in). Better corporate boxes and facilities in the ET stand. 3 New ground entry gates. The new southern stand (1452 covered seats, PLUS extra seats uncovered). Two new bars. Improved toilet facilities all around the ground. New corporate boxes and kitchen facilities. A new scoreboard (electronic), and a new permanent screen. Now im no construction estimator, but this seems to be reasonably good value. Please correct me if you have any expertise in this area.

The construction is going according to schedule and at this stage we stand to only miss the first four home games, which will be played later in the year. There is a decent website for once, and most of these things have happened because Ricky has encouraged management to listen to supporters. Compare this with the debacle the dragons are going through with Kogarah and give Sharks management some credit where it is due.

Latest posts