What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stain George bubble burst

Minh

First Grade
You so sure of it just like 2010.

I'm not Nostradamus so I'm just gonna wait and see, maybe we can, maybe we can't just like Thomas the tank engine.

big pat

Coach
You so sure of it just like 2010.

I'm not Nostradamus so I'm just gonna wait and see, maybe we can, maybe we can't just like Thomas the tank engine.

i'm having trouble trying to work out, who is the bigger f**kwit broncos or fibroman, then maybe an old westie like me can give fibro some slack, yep looks like broncos is the winner.

Minh

First Grade
i'm having trouble trying to work out, who is the bigger f**kwit broncos or fibroman, then maybe an old westie like me can give fibro some slack, yep looks like broncos is the winner.

there are so many would be winners Big Pat it's got me all confused.:lol:

Father Ted

First Grade
Wow you won your first premiership in 30 years haha

St george can not even be put on the same level for class as the broncos.

Broncos and storm biggggggggggg gap the rest.

We get to see the horse's head on every Bronco Jumper . Now thanks to you we get to read the horse's Arse on line .

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
We get to see the horse's head on every Bronco Jumper . Now thanks to you we get to read the horse's Arse on line .
I was going to waste my time and reply to the One Team Town Galah "Bronco 2010" but thanks to you I dont have to try and top that ....thats a classic :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Wow you won your first premiership in 30 years haha

St george can not even be put on the same level for class as the broncos.

Broncos and storm biggggggggggg gap the rest.
Glad you mentioned St George.......when you can win 12 in a row come back on and talk to us .....problem is we will all be deceased.....:lol:

Nevcost

Juniors
slump (sl
ubreve.gif
mp)
intr.v. slumped, slump·ing, slumps 1. To fall or sink heavily; collapse: She slumped, exhausted, onto the sofa.
2. To droop, as in sitting or standing; slouch.
3. a. To decline suddenly; fall off: Business slumped after the holidays.
b. To perform poorly or inadequately: The team has been slumping for a month.

4. a. To sink or settle, as into mud or slush.
b. To slide down or spread out thickly, as mud or fresh concrete.

n. 1. The act or an instance of slumping.
2. A drooping or slouching posture: read defeat in the slump of his shoulders.
3. A sudden falling off or decline, as in activity, prices, or business: a stock market slump; a slump in farm prices.
4. An extended period of poor performance, especially in a sport or competitive activity : a slump in a batting average.
5. See grunt.

Spot On

Coach
Paying the price of success. Paying the price of losing the only two forwards who had mongrel - Nev and Jeremy. Paying the price for buying Gasnier. Paying the price of Wayne developing so many rep players who have played a lot of footy this year. Paying the price for failing to secure Bennett for longer. Paying the price for having Price controlling this team at the moment?

Spot On

Coach
Thanks for the approval but these seem to be some of your problems. I would have loved to see Bennett take another premiership before going to Newy. Nice to have him come on board with another ring on one of his fingers.

Spot On

Coach
Quality stuff gents. Thanks for the praise again Wind in. You blokes seem preoccupied with the term 'troll'. Just put a lock on all users who don't see eye to eye with you and all will be fine.

Last edited: