What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stain George bubble burst

Fibroman

First Grade
Quality stuff gents. Thanks for the praise again Wind in. You blokes seem preoccupied with the term 'troll'. Just put a lock on all users who don't see eye to eye with you and all will be fine.

Now this is some great trolling.

Put a lock on all users that support a decent team.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's just like another sook from Spotty. Someone touched a nerve with the kid some time ago and it never quite recovered. And lol @ the trolls backing up the trolls.

thommo4pm

Coach
Is this thread for real, stating Saints have tried to buy a premiership.
Seriously!!!!
Show me another club in the last 10 years that has had more of it's own Juniors come through to play 1st grade and then get raped by other clubs.

Jason Maher

Immortal
We bought success? With a team of juniors supplemented by rejects from other clubs? Jeremy Smith is the only player I can recall us signing in the last couple of years who wasn't happily shown the door by his previous club. Soward, Weyman, Costigan, Fien, Boyd, Scott, Cuthbertson, Gower, Greenfield, Emmett, Tagive were all unwanted. Same with Moltzen for next year. A couple of clubs tried to cut us out on Gaz, but unfortunately for them his previous contract with us had a clause that if he left and then came back before that contract would have ended (which he did), we had first dibs on him.

Minh

First Grade
any team would be stupid not to try and buy success so long as it's all above board. Just look at Cronulla who can't even afford to use up the cap limit because they can't afford it.

Fibroman

First Grade
We bought success? With a team of juniors supplemented by rejects from other clubs? Jeremy Smith is the only player I can recall us signing in the last couple of years who wasn't happily shown the door by his previous club. Soward, Weyman, Costigan, Fien, Boyd, Scott, Cuthbertson, Gower, Greenfield, Emmett, Tagive were all unwanted. Same with Moltzen for next year. A couple of clubs tried to cut us out on Gaz, but unfortunately for them his previous contract with us had a clause that if he left and then came back before that contract would have ended (which he did), we had first dibs on him.

And I suppose Wayne Bennett was dirt cheap? Serves you silver spoons right that he has jumped ship for the big tinkie dollars in coal town.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
And I suppose Wayne Bennett was dirt cheap? Serves you silver spoons right that he has jumped ship for the big tinkie dollars in coal town.

Poor Penrith (literally). Squandered all the pensioners pokies money away and now they are strugglers.

My bro in law played 3 years in the Flegg system out there. Won back to back comps in 06-07 and also SG BAll in 06. Got no hate for the Panthers.

Just pity that they've been so poorly run into the ground.

Pity is far, far worse than hate.

Fibroman

First Grade
Poor Penrith (literally). Squandered all the pensioners pokies money away and now they are strugglers.

My bro in law played 3 years in the Flegg system out there. Won back to back comps in 06-07 and also SG BAll in 06. Got no hate for the Panthers.

Just pity that they've been so poorly run into the ground.

Pity is far, far worse than hate.

That would have been the side with Masada, Blackett, Leeds, Orton, Jennings, Drollett, Pill etc etc?

hardbaby

Coach
Not much point trolling in here. Our supporter base knows where our team is at. It's a work in progress but 6-2 is a great position to be in and we will enjoy this season confident that we are a live chance in 2015 and there is plenty of upside in subsequent years. Maybe troll the Manly forum. They have serious issues.