What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - v Tigers

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Wow heart attack material first half, we came out really flat I thought, as if we needed motivation. Anyway another great second half and once again the Feagai's played well, lets hope again against the better sides. RFM LUC and BMM massive tonight, RFM has really found his mojo. You always see Eisenhuth in the thick of things , nothing fancy and gets the job done, yes I will say Lawrie played better tonight. Hunt and Lomax great efforts, Hunt was starting to piss me off in the first half but had a blinder in the 2nd. Now what have we learnt for the next game that will be the secret. Well done lads and the coaching staff.
Yes mate Manly at Brookie ...tough one

An incredible performance. Lomax and Hunt were exceptional. Luc and RFM were awesome and are getting better each game. Matt Feagai has been so good since coming back in the team. He’s way more agile and quicker than Ravalawa which is what we lack in our side. Although he’s not rapid quick, he’s quick enough and very strong in contact. Has to stay in the team.

matPORTS

Juniors
The time back in reserve grade has done the Feagais a world of good. Was hoping to see Toby get some more minutes but had some good carries in the time he did get.

We have a lot of work to do still. The first half was a shocker where just when we thought we were winning the arm wrestle the Tigers knocked us back on the table. The second half was brilliant. Foot on the throat and no let up. Sullivan came wanting to spoil the party, and things got a bit heated out there.

Enjoy the long weekend folks. Go the big Red V !!

Nutz

Bench
Yes, thanks Nutz. Sorry for your loss. Benji has a great mind and once your players can just realise what they should actually be doing as a team, you will have more wins this year. Benji does speak well and knows what is needed to be done. It is up to the players to believe in themselves more.
Thanks mate, I value your opinion.
Benji must stay firm in his process and keep finding players until they all buy in to that process. As much as I dislike the dogs (I should have went with autospell that said flogs) Ciraldo has done this. He's chopped and changed his squad and finally all the team is on the same page.
The biggest issue for Benji is to get his team disciplined and to play 80min of footy. We still have a poor roster.
You know I have a place in my heart for Saints and I'll be rooting for them come September.
Lomax is playing exceptional footy....he'll be a big loss unfortunately....sent him out with a ring ;)