What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 1 - 2024

Dragon David

First Grade
I've created this thread as I was told off for putting something in the Rumours thread which I shouldn't have.

So if you want to say something on any SOO matter, then go ahead.

I am posting this next article from the Dragons website which has already been posted by me but want to do the right thing.

Up the Blues or Maroons whoever you want to win!!!

I'm always reasonably confident for a Blues victory only to be shattered.
This year I'm not confident at all
Do we have the team this year?

justadragon

Bench
I've created this thread as I was told off for putting something in the Rumours thread which I shouldn't have.

I am posting this next article from the Dragons website which has already been posted by me but want to do the right thing.

I wouldnt let it worry you Dave, you do a great job as did getsmarty, thankyou mate for keeping us abreast in most matters Dragons !!!

Dragon David

First Grade
I wouldnt let it worry you Dave, you do a great job as did getsmarty, thankyou mate for keeping us abreast in most matters Dragons !!!
Thanks again justa for your support as always. I don't mind doing this sort of stuff as it helps me in any case to fill out my days and allows our fellow forumites to say their piece on issues that I can bring to their attention.

Dragon David

First Grade
Ignore my thread

I started it with

"I'm always reasonably confident for a Blues victory only to be shattered.
This year I'm not confident at all
Do we have the team this year?"
I hope we do H of D but Queensland seem to always rise to the occasion every year even if we win the first one, they tend to manage wins in Rounds 2 and 3. Madge might be the coach to change all of this though.

kit66

Bench
I feel like the prophet of doom saying this but I reckon QLD is going to give Lomax's wing many attacking kicks with heaps of bodies contesting.

Zac is so competitive he is most likely to get a touch and create an opportunity for them, or at least an error.

Hope I'm wrong

Last week Hunt put up the usual bomb for Lomax and Lomax went thru, jumped and you could see he had buckleys off catching it or knocking it back, better to let it bounce and maybe end up in-goal with a chance of us scoring - but no ,Zac couldn't help himself, he reached out to pointlessly touch the ball anyway.....knock on Dragons. I wish him all the best and congrats on the Blue jersey but geez, he's not the brightest crayon in the box.

TruSaint

Referee
Thanks for the thread @Dragon David . I know why you did it.

Good to see Sua rewarded. Both Lomax and Hunt picked in their right positions. Just wish our Captain would take one for the team and play at 9.

Im betting Harry Grant will play longer minutes than our "immortal".

As to SOO I will watch it but it means nothing to me, other than a good game of RL. I care about Saints and only Saints, and it pisses me off that we have a Captain that doesnt even want to be here.

Go NSW and I hope Hunt has a stinker.

jeffdragon

Bench

Geez David, annoying that they are giving you a hard time about something minor..
On the game hope our guys get through ok.
But don't care who wins really.

RedVee

First Grade

Thanks DD Dave