What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2022: The Decider

Gronk

Staff member
^^^ Gordon Tallis and James Graham spoke about it on 2MMM yesterday. They both could not work it out and resolved that it must have been something personal.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was bad enough he was overlooked for Maclean but Jacob Siafiti??? Lol the guy is about the 3rd best prop at Newcastle a pack that has been monstered all season.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The real reason is that Fittler asked RCG to shave off his ridiculous ‘cookie duster’ and RCG told him to ‘f**k of’…allegedly.

hindy111

Post Whore
Coles are all out of SCOTTS pies. But they had 3 x packets left of Charlotte's backery steak and pepper pies at 1/2 price.
$4.90 for a 2 pack. I grabbed all 3. They will be my pie of choice.

I just nuked a bog standard frozen pie that had thawed in the fridge and I gotta say it was very good. Soft and chewy pastry in a good way. This could turn everything on its head.