What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2022: The Decider

I suggest you get a 4 pack of Woolies or Coles maggot bags if you're looking at price alone.
I would prefer the least amount of pastry possible, as long as it still functions as a pie, which means you can eat it with your hands. So I like what they're going for but even so the price seems excessive. And my only garlo's pie fell apart in my hand. I probably should give them another go.

hindy111

Post Whore
I would prefer the least amount of pastry possible, as long as it still functions as a pie, which means you can eat it with your hands. So I like what they're going for but even so the price seems excessive. And my only garlo's pie fell apart in my hand. I probably should give them another go.

Considering you need 2 to fill you up they certainly are on the pricey side but I am thinking of splashing out.

Eelogical

Referee
Did you nuke it or shove it in the oven? I always use the oven and make a meal on a plate with them.

strider

Post Whore
Gotta do the low heat, slow warm - just like a pie oven .... just warm enough to eat wifh your hands

hindy111

Post Whore
Gotta do the low heat, slow warm - just like a pie oven .... just warm enough to eat wifh your hands

Agree. 140 degrees for 90mins works best. I'd never microwave but if I don't have time then 180 degrees for 30mins