What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2K19 Discussion

kinghippo

Juniors
Terrible second half from the blues, I really think Fitler killed it with his rotations.
Frizzel, Jurbo and Klemmer were not on for most of the second half. Crazy

forby

Juniors
NSW were dumb! Stupid play by Mitchell, dumb pass by Weighton, Haas average, Murray dumb.
Played more dumb football than Penrith!

mxlegend99

Referee
Shit result.but Walker was invisible and Wighton threw the pass that lost the game. Cleary did his job reaspnably. Easily better than the 'form players'.

Nathan went ok. At one stage he made 4 tackles in a row in our 30 while the rest of the side watched

That’s always the story with Nathan when he plays ok, it’s the first thing you hear. He defended well.

Not having a go at you, but I want to hear the 7 created tries, created line breaks, made some 40/20’s.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It’s awesome watching teddy until it’s fk he plays against us on Sunday

If only Cleary got that kick to teddy spot on - would have shut up all the nay sayers

But in Saying that, Cleary looked better than walker tonight

Cleary especially in the 2nd half when the forwards were struggling looked OK.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
NSW were dumb! Stupid play by Mitchell, dumb pass by Weighton, Haas average, Murray dumb.
Played more dumb football than Penrith!

Mitchell had a horrible game. Obviously more worried about the words in the australian national anthem than playing the game.

Dave's mate

Juniors
That’s always the story with Nathan when he plays ok, it’s the first thing you hear. He defended well.

Not having a go at you, but I want to hear the 7 created tries, created line breaks, made some 40/20’s.
I see both sides of the argument.

He's 22 and will keep improving

Marky Mark

Juniors
Same old story, he tried really hard, defended well, but his attacking game is non existent. His attempted short kicks are hilariously bad.
I hate to admit it but you're right. I mean, how many bombs can he put up? Every time he runs the ball it's predictable, contrast it with Munster dancing & having the defence second guessing.
He just doesn’t have an attacking game, and that’s a 7’s main role.
I hate to admit it but you're right. I mean, how many bombs can he put up? Every time he runs the ball it's predictable, contrast it with Munster dancing & having the defence second guessing.

Latest posts