What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of origin series

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The worst game I have seen from Cleary in like 3 years (I haven't seen them all, of course)

Cleary had no platform to work with. Both props useless as. Reg MIA.

Thought Martin had a good game.

Thought Crighton should have started in centre. Cook was horrible.

Looks like Penrith boys came through without injury. That is always a plus.

Much more interested in club Penrith games than origin. Qld and there continual elastic borders with Inglis and the like did it for me.

Munky

Coach
Cleary's kicking in attacking positions was way off.

The first bomb went too far and the next few were too short.

He went back to getting caught on the play before the kick as well.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Be interesting next origin
None of the boys played well.martin had long minutes.Crighton had a shocker and on report.looking at the speed and intensity of that game high chance none of the boys back up on the weekend

Smug Panther

First Grade
Be interesting next origin
None of the boys played well.martin had long minutes.Crighton had a shocker and on report.looking at the speed and intensity of that game high chance none of the boys back up on the weekend
Excellent none should back up anyway. We have the points banked

Fangs

Coach
Interesting game.

Wighton killed it. But makes Crichton selection puzzling. Everyone thought he was starting.

Spine looked disorganised. Cleary and Luai weren't too flash. Cook a bit too dominant in the 20.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You know I don't rate halfbacks but the pack offered nothing.

Couldn't even block the defenders getting to him
The props offered nothing. Cleary looks as though he was knocked around a bit. He needed a body guard tonight. Didn't get one. Was never going to shine without space.

martielang

Bench
The props offered nothing. Cleary looks as though he was knocked around a bit. He needed a body guard tonight. Didn't get one. Was never going to shine without space.

Alice appreciate your love for the Panthers / Cleary and agree he wasn’t helped by some things out of his control but if he’s the best player in the world like many think he is, he’s got to be a lot better than that. Hardly fired a shot all night.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Alice appreciate your love for the Panthers / Cleary and agree he wasn’t helped by some things out of his control but if he’s the best player in the world like many think he is, he’s got to be a lot better than that. Hardly fired a shot all night.

No half can do there stuff without forwards laying the platform. Nothing about Penrith or Cleary for that matter. Just facts. Paulo, Sims, Reg dreadful tonight. Cook not much better.

Iamback

Coach

He isn't though

A 7 needs to many things to go right to dominate. That is my issue with halfbacks

The Realist

Juniors
I legit LOL'd when the commentators called Cleary the best player in the game. He isn't even the best Panther.

Cleary has honestly been pretty ordinary so far this year...well behind his 20 & 21 form.

For us this year the Standouts have been Yeo, Api, Kikau, Edwards, Tago & May.

I still have no idea how Crichton made the Blues team. He has been solid to good but he hasn't been a stand-out like Rep players should be.