What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of origin series

unKwn

Juniors
I rewatched the first half of game 3 the other day and we were all over qld in that first half, really looked like we were gonna run away with it. Luai and Cleary were combining really nicely. That was until Tupoo made that error at the death of half time and let qld back into it. I didn't bother watching the 2nd half because it would have been too depressing

Pomoz

Bench
I think Hynes and Burton would be the perfect NSW halves with Murray at lock, Fox and Turbo on the wings with Graham and Mitchell at centre. Cook at hooker and Matterson and Crichton in the back row. A belting team.

Alas our Panthers miss out, the three years of elite football has finally caught up with them and is shown by the fact they have been flogged five times this season, including a shellacking from the wooden spooners. Ahh well it was good while it lasted and the new players will do NSW proud........

Fangs

Coach
Also Panthers legend TPJ apparently getting picked with Jurbo pulling out.

Crazy if true.

Leinu would have been ahead of him I'm sure. And I guess Fittler is done with Talaki filling that role. Brings serious power to the bench.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Looks like we got 5 in by the morning papers not official Crighton misses out .I am guessing peachey may go into the halves next game now Crighton will play

Munky

Coach
Looks like Welch may not be starting or in the QLD team.

He's excellent at pressuring Cleary on the kick and Nathan will play better without him there.

Fangs

Coach
I don't see this as a shock at all. Api is way ahead of the beach sprinter.

Always a shock when the long-term incumbent played gets usurped. It's a brave decision but Api has been in excellent form. His combination with the halves will be lethal.

Latest posts