What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of origin series

Pumpkin

Juniors
You guys are looking for players as the panacea. I don't think they exist. We can match Queensland on paper but they are winning on desire and belief and team spirit.

The exception is Nicho Hynes. I think he's a gifted footballer. The problem is a lack of big match experience. Do you think it's an idea to throw him into the halves for game 3 to get him some experience?

We really missed Mitchell this series, him outside of Luai would have made a big difference. Hopefully next year our centres are Mitchell and Campbell Graham, unless Turbo has a miraculous recovery in the next 12 months.

Addo-Carr isn’t that good but the problem is we have no winger depth at all. Tedesco should be gone surely and if Paps is fit, anyone out of him, Gutho and Edwards would be much better options going forward. As long as we have a coach who actually knows what he’s doing that is.
That's the problem for NSW relying on 1 player.

As for Kenny he wouldn't play hooker for NSW he would be Cotter type to tackle the house down.

You guys are looking for players as the panacea. I don't think they exist. We can match Queensland on paper but they are winning on desire and belief and team spirit.

The exception is Nicho Hynes. I think he's a gifted footballer. The problem is a lack of big match experience. Do you think it's an idea to throw him into the halves for game 3 to get him some experience?
Yes. NSW have to build for next year.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Hynes is a 6. If picked at 7 for NSW it will be a disaster

Fangs

Coach
A blessing from the league gods.

Luai has been dropped. His form has been excellent recently and with Cleary still out this is a massive bonus.

BxTom

Bench

Luai has been dropped. His form has been excellent recently and with Cleary still out this is a massive bonus.

Luai hasn't been dropped. Tedesco retains his place and captaincy. Three nil it is then

Iamback

Coach

Yep. Thanks for the 3 peat

That side named is shit though. So I expect he will be back next year

Iamback

Coach
I expect he will be too. Making a change on the halves was low on the priority list for game III.

You have a team of down hill skiers and no hard work being done, Only will go one way

Remember how Moses was going to dominate like Cleary can't?

Same will happen here with Cody and Gutho, Especially without Haas

Fangs

Coach
The NRL's leader in try assists, South Sydney five-eighth Walker will not dislodge Jarome Luai from the starting side, with the Penrith playmaker again partnering Mitch Moses in the halves.

And you trust News Corpse?

Not usually but I do on Origin teams, particularly for NSW. They seem to have the inside word most of the time.

Should be finding out very soon.

Drinkwater on extended bench Infront of Edwards 😂. Don't bother us, but for Dylan personal probably shits him. What a joke of a side. It really is Bipolar.